Verizon holiday return policy only good for 1 time?

crxlsturbo

Reaction score
Well, I was going to return my Razr for the resound today. And when the lady at Verizon told me she was wondering why when she was ringing up the resound it was charging me full price. Then she went back to talk with the manager. Came back and told me I couldn't return the razor cause I have already used my return policy once when I had the nexus. Is this true? I tried telling her but in no way was she gonna let me return it. Should I just call up Verizon on the phone and talk to someone else? It doesn't say anything that you can return it only once during the extended holiday return program.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

Last edited:

Snow02

Reaction score
Yeah. One return. You do realize that they can't turn around and sell returned phones as new, right? Even if you only had it for a day.

OP
crxlsturbo

crxlsturbo

Reaction score
Yeah. One return. You do realize that they can't turn around and sell returned phones as new, right? Even if you only had it for a day.

Wow, so only a 1 time deal. Well that sucks. I did know they can't resell the phone as new if it was previously used. Guess I am stuck with the Razr.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

mattym320

Reaction score
From what I read on here Verizon is prolly doing you a favor. Just curious... what is making u dislike so many top phones? What about the Rezound has u interested that the GN or RAZR doesn't have? Again... just curious..

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Snow02

Reaction score
Wow, so only a 1 time deal. Well that sucks. I did know they can't resell the phone as new if it was previously used. Guess I am stuck with the Razr.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

Try to find someone to trade with.

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
So you can't rent a phone until you find one you like? Huh sounds about right.

OP
crxlsturbo

crxlsturbo

Reaction score
Lol you went from a good phone to a bad phone.

Basically Yah i did. I went on the gnex bandwagon and paid the price for it. I didn't realize how good the Rezound was until I tried all the phones. The Rezound was the best phone out of all of the 4g phones. I messes up. Damn it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
Basically Yah i did. I went on the gnex bandwagon and paid the price for it. I didn't realize how good the Rezound was until I tried all the phones. The Rezound was the best phone out of all of the 4g phones. I messes up. Damn it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

Just curious, what's wrong with the GN all the podcasts and many of the tech writers say it's the phone to get.

Sorry for picking on you, I've been wrestling with this choice for a while now. Rezound vs Razr?

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
you can exchange for the same phone a couple times. their official policy is one switch to a different phone. that's not set in stone though. it depends if you find a good verizon store. one that's not full of obnoxious turds.

OP-try another store :D

OP
crxlsturbo

crxlsturbo

Reaction score
Just curious, what's wrong with the GN all the podcasts and many of the tech writers say it's the phone to get.

Sorry for picking on you, I've been wrestling with this choice for a while now. Rezound vs Razr?

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

The gnex is a rooter phone. If you like to root your phone and add custom roms then that is the phone for you. Plus it has quite a bit bugs with it, bad signal, battery drains to fast. People that say they don't have any signal issues are either not to far from the 4g hub. Well me, where I am at I get 4g but only like 2 bar. With the Razr it holds pretty good but not as good as when I had the Rezound.

Sent from my DROID RAZR