RAM after boot

lanza_david

Reaction score
Could you guys and gals Bionic owners post their available RAM right after boot up?

(Manage Applications / Running)

Thanks!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

haimez

Reaction score
Right after boot with apps still booting up in the background it showed 500MB free.

Edit: non-rooted Bionic with all the preloaded apps plus some of my own adding.

OP
L

lanza_david

Reaction score
Thanks. Great! Sounds like it is using a lot, but obviously after the OGs 256, this should be able to handle a lot.

I said right after boot up to have a common comparison, but I guess it all depends on how the phone is configured, how many and which Apps, etc. So maybe if would be nice to also know how much RAM is available period?

Speeding Wheels

Reaction score
Thanks. Great! Sounds like it is using a lot, but obviously after the OGs 256, this should be able to handle a lot.

I said right after boot up to have a common comparison, but I guess it all depends on how the phone is configured, how many and which Apps, etc. So maybe if would be nice to also know how much RAM is available period?

I hover around 333MB available throughout the day. Sometimes it goes down a bit if I've just used the camera and/or gallery but it never falls down like my OG or my X

edit: I'm actually at 366MB free right now.. hasnt been rebooted since sunday afternoon.. been off the charger since 8:30am.
thats extremely respectable IMO

OP
L

lanza_david

Reaction score
That does look pretty good Speeding Wheels! Thanks!

haimez

Reaction score
About 350 here after a bit of run time. Got 27 installed in app store on top of the preinstalled ones.