JB silent as booting?

tedankel

Reaction score
Used to have the usual tunes when my Bionic booted. After JB update, booting is silent. Anything of note?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

odoyle_rules

Reaction score
Used to have the usual tunes when my Bionic booted. After JB update, booting is silent. Anything of note?

I noticed that on my JB bionic, the sounds it makes when first booting are so loud they bother me. I have always let my phone(s) update OTA and Im almost 95% sure that the volume of the boot sounds after updating have stuck where I had my media volume set at prior (I was listening to music right before updating to JB).

My ICS phone on the other hand is so quiet when booting, you can barely hear it.

roadpizza73

Reaction score
I noticed that on my JB bionic, the sounds it makes when first booting are so loud they bother me. I have always let my phone(s) update OTA and Im almost 95% sure that the volume of the boot sounds after updating have stuck where I had my media volume set at prior (I was listening to music right before updating to JB).

My ICS phone on the other hand is so quiet when booting, you can barely hear it.

Yeah, my jb bionic boot sounds are ouch loud now!

Dolly

Reaction score
Mine made sounds during booting UNTIL JB, and I much prefer a quiet boot. HOWEVER, my battery life is now terrible. Used to last pretty much all day on normal use, now less than half a day and I have to recharge at work.

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
Mine made sounds during booting UNTIL JB, and I much prefer a quiet boot. HOWEVER, my battery life is now terrible. Used to last pretty much all day on normal use, now less than half a day and I have to recharge at work.

Battery improved with mine

OP
T

tedankel

Reaction score
My battery is running much hotter and charging is much more frequent too.