Raging Thunder Now Works on Droid!

solar

Reaction score
lol, awesome. Android phones are so much more fun then the "dumb" phones i've always had before. I do tech work and have used a Windows mobile PDA for years, but android is something completely new to me.

krazykid6911

Reaction score
Agreed. Ive had smartphones only for years, i recently came from the storm (puke) and now im on the droid. I can do everything but this command line stuff.... I do Advanced IP tech support for my company, but this is just different to me.

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
which game? a polarbit game? if it is, click on "view other applications". It should show everything they have....

View Other still only shows iron sight. I thought since we had 2.1 it wouldnt show the apps that werent "signed" or something since 2.1 OS is not recognized by the market as released or something.

Found it - http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...hy-your-copy-protected-apps-wont-show-up.html

The latest versions of the modded 2.1 have the build.prop fixed to fake the version number, so the thread about the copy protected apps is now obsolete (unless you are running the early version of the ROM)

Bad news is, if you have the older 2.1 ROM and fix the build.prop file manually, you still need to wipe all your device data to get the fix to work.

krazykid6911

Reaction score
which game? a polarbit game? if it is, click on "view other applications". It should show everything they have....

View Other still only shows iron sight. I thought since we had 2.1 it wouldnt show the apps that werent "signed" or something since 2.1 OS is not recognized by the market as released or something.

Found it - http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...hy-your-copy-protected-apps-wont-show-up.html

The latest versions of the modded 2.1 have the build.prop fixed to fake the version number, so the thread about the copy protected apps is now obsolete (unless you are running the early version of the ROM)

Bad news is, if you have the older 2.1 ROM and fix the build.prop file manually, you still need to wipe all your device data to get the fix to work.

Thanks for the Reply. I am on the updated 2.1 v.41 rom now and all is well.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Excellent game.....

Graphics are great, no hiccups, runs EXCELLENT.

Even has my favorite car. The Dodge Challenger : )

5 star

victorythagr8

Reaction score
Its not to bad l. The music is horrible. I just still wish the graphics were better. I played the exact same fame on my iPhone and everything just feels more polished then this and where are the fricking shortcuts lol

The reason why the graphic aren't that great because it was mainly built for the G1 which don't have the spec close as good as the Droid.

jarhead995

Reaction score
Did I get a bad download (thats a joke) or something because I bought it and it was a piece of junk...

Purist

Reaction score
I have yet to find a racing game with music I like. Except for Sony's WipEout Series. This is still the best game on Droid. No more 2D puzzle games, please!

solar

Reaction score
It is absolutely the best racing game for android right now. The tilt contols work great, but i'd like to use the dpad too. the music isn't great, but they give you the option to lower the music and still have the soundfx up, so who cares?

Raeuber

Reaction score
This might be a stupid question, but the price for the full version is in british pounds. Does that get converted at checkout?

solar

Reaction score
Yes. anytime you buy something that in Pounds or whatever, it tells you the cost in dollars at checkout.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes. anytime you buy something that in Pounds or whatever, it tells you the cost in dollars at checkout.

Not only that, it gives you the amount before the purchase, so you still have time to decline.

solar

Reaction score
indeed aff709, I didn't make that very clear. thanks for clarifying!:)