Raging Thunder Now Works on Droid!

Rek84

Reaction score
Just thought I'd let you guys know that the new 3d racing game "Raging Thunder" is available and working now for the Droid! I tried the "Lite" version which is a free demo, and it is pretty dang awesome. This is the kind of games that I was hoping would start to appear on the droid. I will definitely buy the full version of this, as the more we support the "good" games and apps, the more will be available for us to choose from.

I highly recommend everyone that is interested in games on the Droid to check this one out!

Mojo

Reaction score
I am surprised that this thread has not got more responces. I grabbed it and it is fun! And the graphics are pretty good

Mojo

Reaction score
How about a YouTube video. :)

[video=youtube;K3err_3T-5c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3err_3T-5c&feature=youtube_gdata[/video]

Purist

Reaction score
If this game is as good as I've seen on that news story, it will probably be the first app I purchase. We need to support this kind of game development on Android.

Foolish

Reaction score
Its not to bad l. The music is horrible. I just still wish the graphics were better. I played the exact same fame on my iPhone and everything just feels more polished then this and where are the fricking shortcuts lol

Purist

Reaction score
Just tried the demo and wow. Polarbit has broken new ground on Droid. There is no game anywhere near as good looking as this. I will purchase it immediately to send the message to the developers that we have been waiting for this. I'm sure there will soon be even better games now, but they deserve my money for being first on Droid.

Seriously, it is the best demo i've ever played on Droid. The fact that it's going to be cross compatible with other phones with online multiplayer is just the icing on the cake. Again, it's no Burnout but damn, awesome first effort.

Purist

Reaction score
raging-thunder.jpg

raging-thunder-car-racing.jpg

raging_thunder_03.jpg

raging_thunder_02.jpg

Silver Member
Reaction score
i couldn't keep up with the other cars. they left me in the dust. what do all of the icons mean?

Purist

Reaction score
Boost (lighting) and Drain (skull). Tap and hold the left side of your screen to activate boost. I got this from the Help menu. You can also tackle other cars by tapping right side of screen, but you have to follow them closely and fill up your tackle bar.

Silver Member
Reaction score
so i should be avoiding the skulls, huh? lol, could be why i lost.

Purist

Reaction score
Yeah, avoid the skulls. It's tricky to do that on some of these turns though, I can understand.