5 Amazing Racing Games For Your Phone

M

Mattjames

Android Operating System is rated as the second most popular and powerful Operating system (OS) right behind Apple iOS and Andorid powered devices is soon to become the most popular gaming devices on the planet. Since third party extensions are the most vital factor in determining the fate of any platform, keeping that in mind Android adopted the best from Apple’s business model as well as from the Linux, open source and free philosophy and the plan seems to be working as slowly but surely, the larger mobile game developers, who have been so prolific in the App Store, are showing show an interest in Android. Android Market is the best place to find applications for any mobile phone running the Android operating system and that is what we are going to focus in this article by taking a closer look at some of the best racing games for Android.

I am talking about Wave Blazer, Light Racer 3D, Raging Thunder, Speed Forge 3D and Asphalt 3 Street Rules HD. Read more:

:greendroid: 5 Amazing Racing Games For Your Phone :greendroid:

Post Published under Admin Guidelines!

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
Matt, these games are ANCIENT! I was actually hoping to hear about some more modern racers for Android, such as NFS: Shift; Raging Thunder II; Asphalt 5 HD; and the Fast and Furious game I just noticed in the market this morning.

Some of the games in your linked article are almost as old as Android itself (Speed Forge 3D was the 1st 3D game for the G1, IIRC)

brochaos

Reaction score
pocket racing is pretty fun. i think i like it more than the 3d games...

OP
O

ollymil

Nice list but if you put latest and new racing games in your list then it will be great!

Can anyone give me some good racing games?