Top 10 Cool Droid Games For Your Android Phone

M

Mattjames

If you are looking to play some cool Android games but not sure which you should play, then here is a list of top Android games for you. Android games are becoming more popular day by day. Its new gaming technology brings outstanding gaming experience into your Android running handy smart phone. So, let’s jump into the games and see what they are offering to us:

:greendroid: Top 10 Cool Droid Games For Your Android Phone :greendroid:

OP
O

ollymil

Yes I am second, Android is not good for gaming but we can see some hope with new OS and also blockbuster launch of Angry Birds which break some records.:)

debdroid1a

Reaction score
not bad but Android still suck at gaming.

Disagree. I love me some android games.
Same here.

I love Angry birds. Also Word Fued. Those are my top 2.

I got Radiant, but there are so many levels until I can't get past one and it got boring. So the free one is all you need (I paid for it hoping for more, but not much more in the paid version).
I also like solitiare. I know some say that it's hard to play on andoirds, but I like it for a chance.
WordUp is a good one, another word game, kind of like Boggle. I got Titres, like Tetrus, and it's not bad. Toss It is a good mindless game. Abbudction is okay, you do have to tilt your phone and I don't like that all the time, like Labrynth, which I took off my phone (but some like).
Also Super Yahtzee is fun. I put my friends name so I could play against someone and let the computer select her dice (unless it was being really stupid) and I win more often then not ;)

SEGA

Reaction score
Sorry but thats not a good list of top Android Games, looks more like a random 'pick here and there' from different games on the market.

It also has WiFi Army still listed, WiFi Army was closed down in 2008, last I read.

TheDJ

Reaction score
I have to say Android is really bad for gaming, the iPhone kills Android for gaming. And to say Angry Birds is a step in the right direction, well that was out on iPhone well before it hit Android.

I really like the Android OS, but it's not their for gaming yet.

piffey

Reaction score
What about old SNES ROMs? I find it pretty fun to run through old games. You can even play old DOS games with ScummVM. I'm entertained, but I just play Nethack most of the time haha.

Droidfish

Reaction score
There's not much arguing that iphone gaming is ahead of android but there are plenty good games to choose from.

Angry birds, Fruit Ninja, Mini Squadron (friggin awesome, challenging game), flick kick field goal, hyper jump, shoot U and even doodle bowling. These games are not only well designed but well executed as far there use of accelerometer and/or touchscreen.

Not to mention the great 3d games like asphalt5, homerun battle, heavy gunner...

...then you still have to mention the emulators in which our possibilities exceed hours in the day: Psx4droid, Cps2hd, SNESoid & Nesoid...

If you've tried all these and still think android gaming is weak then I'm not sure what you're expecting.

TheDJ

Reaction score
There's not much arguing that iphone gaming is ahead of android but there are plenty good games to choose from.

Angry birds, Fruit Ninja, Mini Squadron (friggin awesome, challenging game), flick kick field goal, hyper jump, shoot U and even doodle bowling. These games are not only well designed but well executed as far there use of accelerometer and/or touchscreen.

Not to mention the great 3d games like asphalt5, homerun battle, heavy gunner...

...then you still have to mention the emulators in which our possibilities exceed hours in the day: Psx4droid, Cps2hd, SNESoid & Nesoid...

If you've tried all these and still think android gaming is weak then I'm not sure what you're expecting.

Most of those games are all on the iPhone and came out on the iPhone first. The point is the Android games that are exclusive to Android are not great by any means, some are OK, but they are way behind the iPhone in gaming.

That's OK, I hope they pick it up and start developing some better exclusive games.

piffey

Reaction score
Exclusivity isn't the problem. I think every developer would rather have games span multiple desktop and mobile operating systems and be entirely open than a closed, exclusive, Android-only experience. The problem is that Android is an emerging force in the smartphone market. Developers are quickly trying to catch up. We'll see the iPhone run by the wayside if numbers continue to change, as they have been, and we'll all have more games than we care to play. Give it six months. Games like Vega Strike for example are waiting for Tegra 2 tablets and GB to come out before they release their MMOFPS/RPG client for Android.

OP
M

Mattjames

Most of those games are all on the iPhone and came out on the iPhone first. The point is the Android games that are exclusive to Android are not great by any means, some are OK, but they are way behind the iPhone in gaming.

That's OK, I hope they pick it up and start developing some better exclusive games.
Well you are right, games which only made for Android isn't popular games! If you check popular game list of Android, you will surly find most of games already launched on iPhone before comes to Android! I am sure game developers will develop some excellent games in future but the moment iPhone OS is ahead in gaming!