Question about themes

brandon890

Reaction score
Ok, so I have the gingerbread liberty rom v.0.8 and I was wondering if i can still use the themes that are under the froyo section in the rom manager in toolbox, because there are no themes under the gingerbread one.
I am new to liberty so im not sure if you can use those, or if there just are not any themes out to use on the gingerbread version yet.

Thanks for the help!

stealthychief

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ok, so I have the gingerbread liberty rom v.0.8 and I was wondering if i can still use the themes that are under the froyo section in the rom manager in toolbox, because there are no themes under the gingerbread one.
I am new to liberty so im not sure if you can use those, or if there just are not any themes out to use on the gingerbread version yet.

Thanks for the help!

You can find plenty of themes for Liberty GB in this forum. Iv'e released 4 blackout style themes if your'e interested in those just do a search for them (blue, red, green, and orange blackout themes). There's also plenty of others to choose from. If you have a specific theme style you are looking for let me know and I will help you find it.

Reaction score
And the answer is NO. Do not install any themes that were not written specifically for LGB 0.8. Those themes also work on LGB 0.9, but don't use any from 0.7 or earlier, or FroYo. They'll bork your phone and you'll have to SBF.