Q&A's ABou the Different Roms Being pushed out by THE GRD TEAM

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
The answer is we have taken Different Routes to complete the best task of making the best D2G Get~R~Done base rom for you all we are seeing how far we can slim Down the D2G system & see how far we can edit the framework we are seeing what we can do with froyo until we get the Gingerbread leak late next week.

I dont know if any of you know of a rom for the samsung fascinate called Blackhole where after you format system & date/Catch then you installed the rom it would go through the the install process you would choose what system mods & other features that you wanted to install such as what apps you want removed an such so as when you get done installing the rom you will have a rom that you like.....

also 13th angel is working on trying to compact as much aosp built goodness as he can into the rom but dont worry all we are working as one unit to give you the

ULTIMATE GET~R~DONE ROM For the D2G COMMUNITY

draexo

Reaction score
If i install this rom, will I be able to install the future leaked Gingerbread over it. I am talking about THBs leak.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

OP
WoZzY

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Ultimate GeT~r~DoNe Tom it will be Gingerbread built we are just pushing froyo as far as we can an hopefully be able to bust out of the gates an push Gingerbread to the fullest right out if the Gate

Reaction score
Wozzy what's your source on the GB update coming late next week... I haven't seen anything about that yet. Much appreciated.

Sent from my D2G.

OP
WoZzY

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
A member of TBH I have been pming him over @ My Droid World

Reaction score
Awesome thanks. Not to hijack your thread, but any idea if they will ride of the Verizon root tracker?

On a more related topic, thanks for all of your hard work on the GRD team, all D2G owners are proud and thankfully to have you deving for us.

Sent from my D2G.

OP
WoZzY

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
well it dont track the individual phones to my knowledge it just gets how many users reject the update but I could be wrong

Asphyx

Reaction score
Just a heads up to all the ROM tinkerers...

HTC is about to release a "GLOBAL" phone similar in radio system to what we have.

Could be a good source of framework material when it comes out.

currentweb

Reaction score
Well, NYC is in sight from the right hills.
Gingerbread late this week?! Awesome! I will absolutely go back to stock for Gingerbread... after it gets rooted of course :)
I love that the D2G gets attention, even if it is a small little sub-community. Can't wait for GRD to get a hold of it and make a truly awesome ROM.

bikedude880

Reaction score
Agreed. Looking forward to a "diet" gingerbread :p

...and more competition >:D

Sent from my White DROID 2 GLOBAL.