problems with doridforums.net

mamawm

Reaction score
i know this is wierd, but so far the only 2 problems i've encountered with my bionic are both related to droidforums.

1. i have a droid forums shortcut on my home screen. whenever i reboot the phone the icon changes from the little circular red df icon to one which looks like the settings icon in blue. i can remove it and reinstall but same thing happens when i reboot.

2. this has happened twice. i receive an email from one of the threads i have subscribed to. i click on the link to the post and my browser locks up. what the ????? reboot only way to get browser back. it doesn't happen every time, it's sporadic, but it sure is aggravating.

am i the only one?

Speeding Wheels

Reaction score
as for the app vanishing...
go into MENU>MANAGE APPS>DOWNLOADED> tap the DF app and under storage hit MOVE TO PHONE (I think thats the wording on the button). you do NOT want apps on your SD card is the problem and the DF app for some reason installs on SD *shrugs*

OP
mamawm

mamawm

Reaction score
as for the app vanishing...
go into MENU>MANAGE APPS>DOWNLOADED> tap the DF app and under storage hit MOVE TO PHONE (I think thats the wording on the button). you do NOT want apps on your SD card is the problem and the DF app for some reason installs on SD *shrugs*
thanks so much, I didn't realize that it had gone to sd. That would certainly explain the problem with the icon but doesn't make sense to me why I would have a problem going from gmail to browser. Any more good ideas?