Some texts not getting delivered

ftblryan

Reaction score
I have a rooted bionic and some of my texts are not going through to my girlfriend who also has a Verizon phone. The delivery report has the blue arrow icon and I find myself having to restart my phone once or twice in order for the texts to go through and for the delivery report to show the green arrow/envelope icon. It does not matter whether I'm on 4g or 3g service. I'm also using the stock message app and it seems to happen most often when I receive a text at the same time that I am sending one, though it also happens out of the blue. Its really frustrating and it has happened more and more recently, especially when we are in a fight, which never works out well haha. So if anybody else is having the problem or has a solution I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks

giant25

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
I had the same problem except that I had been using GoSMS. At the time, I blamed GoSMS and eventually uninstalled it to go back to the stock messaging app. I haven't noticed it happen since, but I'll be on the lookout. Do you have any other text message apps installed (I know you said you used stock, I just want to make sure there aren't any sitting around on your phone)?