Problems Upgrading Online (Verizon)

johnjr68

Reaction score
I have been attempting to upgrade my wife's phone. every time I attempt to do it I only get full retail price on the phones. This is after I have been told I am eligible for a discounted update! Has anyone else out there been having problems? I have contaced Verizon and they have no clue what is goin on.

LT*

Reaction score
I have been attempting to upgrade my wife's phone. every time I attempt to do it I only get full retail price on the phones. This is after I have been told I am eligible for a discounted update! Has anyone else out there been having problems? I have contaced Verizon and they have no clue what is goin on.

I just had this same thing happen to me. Must be an issue with the system. I'm going to try again later and see.

OP
J

johnjr68

Reaction score
Thanks for the confirmation. Just wanted to make sure it wasnt my account.

LT*

Reaction score
Just to update this, I was playing around and added the D3 to my basket, the price remained at 459 or whatever. I cancelled the order, and when it went back to the screen with all the phones, all the prices were what they should be with a discount. The D3 was listed at 169. So you can try that if you're still having issues.

OP
J

johnjr68

Reaction score
I stumbled across that as well. It also happened when I was comapring phones. I will either call them up or go in to a store. I just want to make sure it is fixed when the bionic comes out, so I can order it for myself via direct fill.

There is definately something wrong with their website.

LT*

Reaction score
I stumbled across that as well. It also happened when I was comapring phones. I will either call them up or go in to a store. I just want to make sure it is fixed when the bionic comes out, so I can order it for myself via direct fill.

There is definately something wrong with their website.

Same thing here, the D3 is nice, I played with one today, but I need to see the Bionic to decide. I'll direct fill order the Bionic, and if I don't like it or it sux for some reason, I'll return it for the D3.