Problems Loading Roms

d00ditsmax

Reaction score
Hey thanks for looking,

So i have a problem with my Inc. basically i had my friend root it and throw UD2.5 on there. Lost it, bought a new 1 than found the old one. I want to give it to my bro, when i got it back i charged it and it worked fine until i decided to factory reset it, both the phone and the SD card. After that any kind of rom i put on there wont go past a loading screen. It goes past the white htc incredible screen but after that says droid and the Red eye appears and it just goes back to the droid screen and back to the eye until i take out the battery.

Let me know if im missing a step

download UD2.5 for incredible here: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/ul...ll-devices-d1-inc-evo-4g-desire-cdma-gsm.html

using my new droid i put the file onto the card without extracting it and switch the card to the old one. After that i go into recovery clear factory reset, clear cache and go into choose the zip from SD card, choose the file that i threw onto the card and it installs. I than restart the phone and it goes to that red eye and wont go past it. HELP PLEASE!

thanks for looking again guys. im a noob just help me out! :]

smtom

Reaction score
If you can boot it and download from Rom Manager a solid Sense Rom like Virtuous, then flash that. UD is an AOSP Rom, and AOSP ROMs interact alot with the sd card. Virtuous should boot for you. Formatting / wiping Sd whacked your UD setup, it needed that stuff on the SD.
Once you are running again, then download, wipe, & re-flash UD.
Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

OP
D

d00ditsmax

Reaction score
it worked, thanks for your help! greatly appreciated.