WHAT HAVE I DONE! cm7 stuck on loop, nothings working!

OP
P

pantrwrstl

Reaction score
What format did you format the memory cards in, because I beloved that the format has got to be FAT32 and if it is not that then it might read the files bit not let you do anything, because of wrong format, try coping the files on the memory card to the computer and reformat the card(making sure that it is geting formatted in FAT32 format), then copy the files back to the memory card, and do a nanodroid restore, and just maybe you will get lucky and your phone will work

tried earlier.... :-/ the cards are all in fat32, its just not loading the data for the phone? i think? are there any roms or imgs i could load that would make it think the phone is normal again....i just need to figure out why it cant find or restore any data from earlier!

skruid

Reaction score
I did something like that before and actually ended up reformating sdcards, then download droid inc. Sbf file that I downloaded from internet, then I popped sdcard in and my phone acknowledge that it could read my sdcard, then flash sbf. And my phone worked again

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
P

pantrwrstl

Reaction score
well, ive done all i can for the night, the closest i can get is doing an 'advanced restore' through clockwork, i can recover the cache, system, and boot but it crashes everytime when trying to recover data saying it cant mount the data or /dev/block/mmcblk0p1...running out of options, then again, i dont know all my options or ways out, so if anyone has anything good to add, feel free!!! thanks again!

tweebee

Incredible RS
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Wow that isn't any good, you might be screwed, I guess if you have. it doesn't matter anyways, because you can't access sdcard anyways, I hate to say it and didn't think it was really possible, but you might of bricked your
Phone, and as far as taking it to verizon, it depends what they do to fix the phone, maybe they find out root your phone and f4&;#@ with s%&t and the void your warranty and nothing to helpl

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

The phone is not bricked if it can still be powered on.

tweebee

Incredible RS
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
well, ive done all i can for the night, the closest i can get is doing an 'advanced restore' through clockwork, i can recover the cache, system, and boot but it crashes everytime when trying to recover data saying it cant mount the data or /dev/block/mmcblk0p1...running out of options, then again, i dont know all my options or ways out, so if anyone has anything good to add, feel free!!! thanks again!

Hang tight... let me see if I can get Doug to help further on this.

OP
P

pantrwrstl

Reaction score

Hang tight... let me see if I can get Doug to help further on this.

k, thanks, good to know there may be hope, ill be around til 530ET or so before work, also posted pretty much everything from here over on the incredible forums...thanks again..

enlightened

Super Moderator
Reaction score
What user name did you use on HTC Incredible Forum? I don't see your posts.

EDIT: Your posts got caught in our spam filter. I approved the second one so now we can all see the full post and hopefully someone can help you out.

Last edited:

tweebee

Incredible RS
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I just saw your post over at IF, will be helping you there.