Post pictures taken with your RAZR

Tarantula would have eaten a bullet if I saw it in my yard. Lol

Sent from my resurrected DROID RAZR with ICS

JohnnytheK said:
Here's a kinda funny pic I took last night walking my dogs. It was after midnight and I was walking in an open field and nearly jumped out of my skin. I thought I had come across a dead rat or squirrel. After a second or two I realized it was a stick! And I got new glasses too!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Lmao

Now here's something you don't see everyday. This is a school of stingrays off the coast of Cedar Key, FL. Took this today on my RAZR of course!

*Edit* It may be hard to see the stingrays on a phone. I didn't realize you can't zoom in (on the DroidForums app I use anyway).

ForumRunner_20120817_205052.png

I took this one today with a new camera app I downloaded from the Store (Camera ICS) :icon_eek:

IMG_20120817_144538.jpg

That is the ugliest spider I have ever seen...even if it is an excellent pic. You dared to get that close? What is it? I think that pic belongs in an arachnid forum, lol!

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx using Droid Forums

That is the ugliest spider I have ever seen...even if it is an excellent pic. You dared to get that close? What is it? I think that pic belongs in an arachnid forum, lol!

I took that pic right before I killt it ... LOL

It's actually called a "Writing Spider" because of the design it makes in it's web, which you can see in the pic. It's a big mean looking rascal :eek:

Yeah, its mean looking! Evil looking! And its probably not even poisonous.

No, they are "harmless" ... and I'm not "afraid" of spiders, I just don't care to have them right outside my door so he will not be bothering me for the rest of his life :blink:

MattyP said:
I took that pic right before I killt it ... LOL

It's actually called a "Writing Spider" because of the design it makes in it's web, which you can see in the pic. It's a big mean looking rascal :eek:

Looks more like an orb weaver (maybe not) , next time throw a grasshopper or something out on the edge of the web, watch how fast it gets packaged up..

And if your too close they will start bouncing the web to kinda intimidate you.

----posted MAXXED OUT WITH dessert----

Oh my, that just gave me the willies!

TisMyDroid said:

All spiders are poisonous, whether or not it is harmful really just depends on the prey or person.

----posted MAXXED OUT WITH dessert----

Did this thread turn into "Spider Pics taken on your Droid RAZR?"

Where are these guys at when I'm out and about? I am not that fond of spiders, but let me tell you what...that is one VERY beautiful arachnid! Great picture, and great find! One other thing, are they really that big?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Back