Possible battery life extension test

frankieg22x

Reaction score
Overclocked kernels are out so I don't have any need for the .9 anymore. The new one is available in rom manager.

Mikedd_87

Reaction score
23hrs 30mins since unplugged.

I'm at 59% battery...hoping to get 2 full days out of this baby.

Stock battery of course :)

Seedster

Reaction score
I signed up for this forum just to let you guys know that you're doing an awesome job. Please keep the updates coming!

Mikedd_87

Reaction score
1 day 7hrs 22 mins and I'm at 41% left.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums App

OP
P

perfoliate

Reaction score
I signed up for this forum just to let you guys know that you're doing an awesome job. Please keep the updates coming!

Thank you and welcome aboard. There are lots of helpful people here and tons of great information. Enjoy your stay :)

Sent from my ADR6400L

Mikedd_87

Reaction score
Well guys, good things have to come to an end.

Final tally on the battery charge.

1 day, 13 hours and I was at 10% and got tired of my phone bugging me to charge it so I threw it on the charger. Didn't even think to grab a screen shot. I'll do that hopefully in 2 days if I can keep up this kind of battery life.

I'll keep posting up my results as I come across them. Good luck with the batteries guys!

91zcpe

Reaction score
I think people should post what battery they're using as well because itd be interesting to see what stock and extended batteries are doing.

I have the ext battery and its bipolar. One day I can take it off the charger at 10am and by 5pm and heavy usage plus 4g that goes in and out, I'm around ~50%. The next day, the battery is at 50% by 1pm or so.

I'm using the stock Rom but I renamed a few VZW apps.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

DroidStang

Reaction score
Get my extended battery tomorrow will be on a stock TB will fewer apps than most so I will use as much as i can, also going to let die couole times for it to get a good memory

Sent from my Thunderbolt