Poll: What is Your Sex : )

MQAAord

Reaction score
New user... just voted. Female! But I'm kind of a nerd, (I know what Pascal is and have used it!) so techie stuff like the droid is totally me.

OP
cereal killer

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
New user... just voted. Female! But I'm kind of a nerd, (I know what Pascal is and have used it!) so techie stuff like the droid is totally me.
awesome another female in here : )

we need more females in these forums or we start to fight among ourselves lol

Lady Droid

Reaction score
awesome another female in here : )

we need more females in these forums or we start to fight among ourselves lol

We'll keep you guys in line ;)

I guess I'm the 7th female on the site, going by the poll. Or at least the 7th girl who owns a Droid that responded to the question. Maybe there are more lurking around who are just too busy with their Droids to post!

As far as the Droid being "too masculine" or designed with men in mind, I actually find it to be incredibly sleek and stylish and don't see why it shouldn't be perceived as appealing to women and men alike.

Hmm. I guess you could say the Droid is "bi" in that sense. LOL

QiG

Reaction score
Ratio is not surprising but I'd venture a guess that forums attract more males as a general trend as well.

As for the Droid? I don't think it discriminates by age or gender. My 58 year old mom had one before me :D

96accord

Reaction score
^ Your mom had one before you?! wow

My mom doesn't even know how to text.. As for the internet she would be LOST! lol

Adrianne4

Reaction score
I'm female. I bought a Droid because of what it Does.
Form follows Function :biggrin: :p :biggrin:

Zuker

Reaction score
I call it Der Droid. (That's masculine in German)

droiddict

Reaction score
I'm female and have used Cobal. All three of my sons had smart phones before I did but that's only because I wanted something from Verizon that would not make me wish it was an iPhone. I got it. I would certainly prefer a phone without a slide-out keyboard and something a little less boring in the looks department. I will settle for a pretty case. When I do go back to my iPod Touch, I find myself looking for the back button. I guess if I am totally honest, the Touch feels too small and light and I just prefer to do everything on the Droid. I call HER Daisy Mae Droid. :motdroidvert:

Last edited: