Please help!!!!!!

J

Johnly

ha ha, grew up there some decades ago, throwing Knives/stars into trees and smoking thick tobacco...but thanks :)

J

Johnly

Where are you from, and what do you do? and how many years trompin?

OP
J

JaysDroid2

Reaction score
hey guys thanks for the help, but of course the 'certified like new' poo they sent me was in far far worse shape than mine was and now have to try to coordinate receiving another phone, and returning two, why do i have a feeling im gonna get screwed in this situation

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
Where are you from, and what do you do? and how many years trompin?

Freelance computer repairman (not getting work) and author (not selling books), so I guess the answer is not much. I'm from WAY up north. Two hours north of Syracuse, actually. Lived here all my life. :)

hey guys thanks for the help, but of course the 'certified like new' poo they sent me was in far far worse shape than mine was and now have to try to coordinate receiving another phone, and returning two, why do i have a feeling im gonna get screwed in this situation

The one they sent me was tight as a snare drum other than the USB port, but part of that's the cable they sent me is getting a bit weak in the locks after six months.