Please help with sync to Mac

charrry

Reaction score
I have a Mac and have been tying to sync music to my Droid.I have tried double twist which works but I can't seem to get the albums cover to sync. I also have tried salling media (free version) but it keeps stopping on me before it completes the download. I'm I going something wrong? Please someone help!! thanks

Last edited:

Stigy

Reaction score
Try using this: iTuneMyWalkman

This will allow you to sync your DROID directly with iTunes and its FREE!

Let us know how it works out for you.

OP
C

charrry

Reaction score
I have a droid which download do I use? ( they seem to have a few) thanks

Last edited:
OP
C

charrry

Reaction score
I tried it and it was so easy and worked great,,I still don't see a lot of my album cover but some are coming slowly (is this possible) anyway this is a great site and I thank you again, more people should know about it.

Stigy

Reaction score
Tell all your friends about the site!

Not sure about the album art as I don't have a Mac so can't test that program, but I just know it works REALLY well.

OP
C

charrry

Reaction score
Yes I will...I just got a few album cover ..can't explain why... but I think it's the best of the 3 I've tried

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yes I will...I just got a few album cover ..can't explain why... but I think it's the best of the 3 I've tried
I'm using sailing sync right now and am not getting any problem, did you try e-mailing them? I think so far it's working the best for me since it preserves my playlists and syncs my album art.

doubleTwist is another one you might want to try out Sync, Play & Send to BlackBerry, PSP, iPod, iPhone with doubleTwist. I tried it out but I didn't like how it took long to open and it doesn't sync playlist currently. Also it transfers at the same speed as sailing sync anyway.

OP
C

charrry

Reaction score
I tried sailling but it kept stopping on me..did you have that problem? what do you mean by emailing them?

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
I tried sailling but it kept stopping on me..did you have that problem? what do you mean by emailing them?
That doesn't happen to me. I meant try e-mail the company of sailing sync and see if they can help you find out the problem.

DroidFan

Reaction score
Why don't you connect your Droid via USB to the Mac and then drag/drop the songs that you want to the microSD card? I did just this and it works perfectly (but this is an ideal solution if you don't want the entire iTunes playlist on your Droid)