Droid X Sync with iMac

CKirkpatrick13

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,
This is my first time using a forum of this nature so bare with me...

I am trying to convert back to VZW and the new Droid X from my iPhone because of service issues and the terrible service area of AT&T. My problem is that I only have mac computers and the new Droid X doesn't seem to compatible...

I downloaded "Double Twist", which looks great, but I can't seem to get the droid to "mount" to the Mac. Every time I try to connect it, the message - "The disk you inserted was not readable by this computer" comes up.

I have all of my contacts synced up with my Google account and think I could get everything to work if the damn Droid would just "mount" to my computer....

ANY SUGGESTIONS PLEASE??????

Ted Glass

Reaction score
Exact Same Problem

No Solution.. but am having exact same problem.. how do I "mount" the Droid X on a Mac?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's easy. You plug the USB into the hub. You should have a pull down window that asks you if you want to mount. Press that and you're mounted.

That should be exactly like the Droid.

Ted Glass

Reaction score
Nope...But...

But I did realize that if you go to the drop-down notifications window on the Droid, you can select "USB Connection" and switch it to "USB Mass Storage". Then unplug and replug the USB cord. (won't work otherwise)

Finally, OSX will recognize it as a hard drive.