Pittsburgh Penguins Radio

RadioTime is $3-5 on the market, and does indeed provide 105.9. If iHeartRadio will do it for you, then stick with that, but I've found that RadioTime always works, always works better than iHeartRadio, and also provides many more radio choices.

I found both 105.9 and 105.9 HD2 but it said they were both Not Supportede or something like that. Like I couldnt select them to play. Any ideas?

Email radio time they are really cool and should get back with you fast.. They added my missing channels in 1 day..and sports play on them also

RadioTime is $3-5 on the market, and does indeed provide 105.9. If iHeartRadio will do it for you, then stick with that, but I've found that RadioTime always works, always works better than iHeartRadio, and also provides many more radio choices.

I found both 105.9 and 105.9 HD2 but it said they were both Not Supportede or something like that. Like I couldnt select them to play. Any ideas?

Email radio time they are really cool and should get back with you fast.. They added my missing channels in 1 day..and sports play on them also
105.9 is a Clear Channel station, therefore it is only going to be heard on iheartradio - sorry.

105.9 is a Clear Channel station, therefore it is only going to be heard on iheartradio - sorry.

Sucks. Does anyone know if the iheartradio guys ever respond to emails? I heard they dont thats why i didnt even make an effort.

32074_1363516140106_1597695687_9077.jpg

Priceless

You'll have all off-season to find a radio app :)
Better luck next year.

Ya, hopefully icrapradio will do something instead of putting a crappy app out there and not responding to anything. Guess that Clear Channel for you, sigh

GO FLYERS!! :D Sorry had to, its the law.

And us Pen fans can be vindictive ;)

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

GO FLYERS!! :D Sorry had to, its the law.
And us Pen fans can be vindictive ;)

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

lol you really wanna compare pitts fans to philly fans? :p

Who's fans bombarded Santa with snowballs at a game ? <g>

Back