Piel Frama Case

jchastn

Reaction score
OK, I'll admit I haven't used one of these since my Treo 650, but I might consider one at the right price (80 freakin euros...............what!?!?!??!)

Motorola Droid cases PIEL FRAMA
(80 freakin euros...............what!?!?!??!)

I have Piel Frama Cases on my iPod, and my old Verizon x6700. They are very well made and VERY protective of the device that they enclose. The Droid case is brand new and is currently only available from Piel Frama itself, at the high price of 80 euros (approx. 118 dollars US). Wait for a few months and this case will be imported by other retailers and offered at a lower price. My 3 year old iPod looks and plays like a brand new unit mostly because of the beautiful protective case it has lived in since I purchased it.

Terra

Reaction score
OK, I'll admit I haven't used one of these since my Treo 650, but I might consider one at the right price (80 freakin euros...............what!?!?!??!)

Motorola Droid cases PIEL FRAMA

I have Piel Frama Cases on my iPod, and my old Verizon x6700. They are very well made and VERY protective of the device that they enclose. The Droid case is brand new and is currently only available from Piel Frama itself, at the high price of 80 euros (approx. 118 dollars US). Wait for a few months and this case will be imported by other retailers and offered at a lower price. My 3 year old iPod looks and plays like a brand new unit mostly because of the beautiful protective case it has lived in since I purchased it.

Agreed. Very nice case though. It appears that the Droid slider is secured in place with friction; i cant tell for sure.

Silverwing

Reaction score
I second, or fourth that:

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Nice case but not worth the $118.00USD.

Thats insane : )