Sena Case

Shel

Reaction score
How are you liking the case? I have to admit it looks very nice. My only reservation is how easy is it to remove, and do you feel that it offers adequeate protection against falls?

I'm really enjoying the Innocase.

I previously had the G1, and kept it in the Innocase for almost a year. When I was ready to move on to another Android phone, the G1 really looked like it did the day I bought it!

The Seidio case will provide as much protection as other hard, form fitting cases such as Body Glove. If you drop the phone, the case may pop off, but the case will absorb the impact, NOT the phone, which is what you want.

I did drop my G1 once or twice, one time enough for the Innocase to pop off, and one of it's clips to snap off, but again, the G1 didn't get damaged. Oh, and Seidio, when I called them and told them what happened, were good enough to send me another case free to replace the damaged one! (Their cases also have some type of soft felt material on the inside to protect your phone, which probably also provides SOME protection in a fall...)

Probably the Sena leather pouch would provide more protection in a fall, provided you didn't drop it with the open top face down and hitting the floor first. But, life's a series of trade-offs, and the convenience of the Innocase for me, far outweighs the fact it probably won't protect my device quite as well in case of a fall.

Last edited:

MykHELL

Reaction score
so,
how well does the DROID fit into the iphone size pouches? nice and snug? or enough room to sport the additional Seidio Innocase?
i really dig the iphone pouch with the racing stripe....

Spartan

Reaction score
so,
how well does the DROID fit into the iphone size pouches? nice and snug? or enough room to sport the additional Seidio Innocase?
i really dig the iphone pouch with the racing stripe....

It fits nice and snug. Would not fit with the Seidio Innocase on without some serious effort.

Glueeater

Reaction score
I'm posting this here to not make a new duplicate thread.

DO NOT BUY the Kutu Droid Case. I thought that Sena was shipping quality leather products; however, it is merely cardboard with leather glued on to make it appear somewhat usable. After less than 3 months of use, the Kutu Droid case falls apart near the edges. My last case started coming apart on both sides making it aesthetically undesirable and incredibly annoying. I even got shipped a free replacement because of this issue (good customer service, horrid product). At this point, I'd much rather have my $45 back than another case.