Help finding a good case

MikeFL25

Reaction score
I have looked through every page of the "Case Reviews" thread, and picked out a few that I am considering. However, I'd like some help from you to narrow it down, since most of you have more experience with these than I do.

As a quick preface, I was originally looking for a case that would allow access to the slide-out keyboard, have a built-in screen protector, and protect from scratches and stuff like this. However, I have not found many of these cases, and from what I have read, they might not be the "best ones". Are there more cases like this, and do they work?

Anyway, as of right now I have narrowed it down to 3 or 4 cases. My primary goal is for the case to protect the Droid from getting scratched or damaged while I am not using it. Primarily, I am talking about when I have it in my car, walking around with it, or when it is in my pocket.

The cases I have narrowed it down to are:
-Sena UltraSlim

-PDair Black Leather Vertical
Pouch

-PDair Black Leather Flip-Style case

-Seidio Innocase

If you could recommend one over the others, or perhaps suggest another case, please let me know!

nick87night

Reaction score
i have had two cases so far. the verizon clear one and the seidio. i bought the verizon one just to keep the phone safe until the seidio came out since i bought the droid the day after it came out. you cannot go wrong with seidio. i have had their cases on my past 2 blackberrys and now the droid and i love them to death. i had to wait a little longer for the sapphire color but i am totally in love with it. its slim and its made very well. if you are looking for a pouch to put it in, there is a case logic pda case at target for about 20 bucks that fits it nice. its black leather with a tan seude inside.

Motoman

Reaction score
Im sportin the shell/holster combo which is 2 pieces that snap onto the fone, and slide in the holster easy, and has an angled lip so it wont just pop out on ya.

Plus it has the clasic moto holster design which the screen faces the inside of the holster that help protect the screen, and also exposes the speaker so the sound isnt muffled.