Is this a good case?

MikeFL25

Reaction score
I am thinking of getting this PDAir case:

PDair Leather Case for Motorola DROID - Vertical Pouch Type Belt clip inluded (Black) by PDair - PDair.com

Originally I wanted a flip-type case, but since I haven't found any that were good enough, I will settle for a case that just protects the Droid while I am not using it, such as when it is in my pocket, car, etc.

Does anyone have this case, and say if it is good for this purpose? Also, is there another case you might be able to suggest if this one isn't good?

I appreciate it! :motdroidvert:

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
not a bad choice, i had a leather one for my htc back in the day

the only problem i could think of with it was when you were frequently using your phone it would become a hassle

I have the body glove case for my phone - very nice fit

-Austin

HeroNova

Reaction score
Nice looking case. If I was going to purchase one of these it would be the pouch without the belt clip. It is just a personal preference but I do not like keeping my phone on my belt unless it is secured with some kind of flap or clipped in to a holster. If there is an opening on top, I'd be too worried about it falling out or someone grabbing it.

I like the pouch idea, but if it were me I'd prefer it in my pocket.

Nunzio

Reaction score
I have this case it is a good choice. Easy way to carry your phone on your belt.