Picture Attachments on Gmail

Mars

Reaction score
Picture Attachments on Gmail (Droid) sent From Iphone not Showing

A friend sent me some pictures via email from her iphone to my gmail and I cannot view them on the Droid. Is there a reason for this?? I can view via the web on my laptop just fine, but not on my droid. I just see a ? icon where the photos should be.. anybody??

Last edited:
OP
Mars

Mars

Reaction score
the file type is a basic jpg

OP
Mars

Mars

Reaction score
43.23 kb 320px × 480px

OP
Mars

Mars

Reaction score
could it be her iphone settings? weird because when i had my blackberry i didnt have this problem

ebarcus

Reaction score
could be, has she been able to update hte iphone to send the mms, i know they can send mms now, dont think they would block pictures thru email, but it still may need an update if she doesnt have mms support,

or at least i thought, im not 100% sure that you have to get any updates or that they are availbe but i live and work around techies and so we talk and hear random **** all l day... tech support life style

OP
Mars

Mars

Reaction score
could be, has she been able to update hte iphone to send the mms, i know they can send mms now, dont think they would block pictures thru email, but it still may need an update if she doesnt have mms support,

or at least i thought, im not 100% sure that you have to get any updates or that they are availbe but i live and work around techies and so we talk and hear random **** all l day... tech support life style

Well the weird part is that she has the iphone 3gs so I know she has the latest...but again I didn't have this issue with my old BB Tour. I'd like to get to the bottom of this because it really irks me when I can't solve an issue that's probably very simple to solve. Thanks for the help tho