Party lounge

That was a good story! I was thinking that some old con lady was about to catch a real beat down

What do you tell a woman with two black eyes?

A: Nothing, she's already been told twice.

(An inmate at my workplace told me this one. Go figure.)

Ok CJM, you got me hook, line and sinker on that story. I am thinking "Oh my god, wow" through the whole story. Then when I got to the end, I wanted to knock you upside the head for getting me. I think I'm going to try a variation of that story on my parents given I am doing their grocery shopping right now.... perfect opportunity! They need a good laugh.

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx using Droid Forums

True story,

A while back my mom was standing in line at walmart. An older lady in line in front of her kept starring a her. After a few minutes, my mom turned to her and smiled. The lady said, "I'm sorry, you look a lot like my daughter. She just passed away recently." So they started up a conversation until it was the lady's turn at the register. Before the lady checked out, she asked my mom if it was ok for my mom to call her "mother" before she went on her way. My mom thought it was the least she could do for her to make her feel better. So after the lady checked out, she turned to my mom and said, "Good bye Beth". My mom then replied, "Good bye Mother" and the lady left.
After the cashier finished ringing up what my mom bought she said, "that will be $143". My mom only bought some milk and few other things and there was no way it was even over $20. So my mom questioned the cashier. She told my mom that she included her "mothers" stuff too. My mom said that the lady wasnt her "mother". The cashier said, "But you said good bye Mother." My mom realized that the old lady just set her up so she went running after her. She caught up with the lady as she was about to get on the bus to leave. She stood there arguing with the lady, but the lady insisted that she was her "mother". The lady then turn to continue to board the bus. My mom started pulling the lady's bags and eventually lost her footing. The only thing she could grab onto was the lady's leg, so she started pulling on it. Just like I'm pulling yours.

Baaahahahahahahaha.. that's the clean version of that story ;) good one man :)

This thread is already on page 15 :eek:

I asked someone else to share their story about standing in line at wal-mart. He should be by later. No hints 94lt1
you got it ;)

This thread is already on page 15 :eek:
Yeah I didn't see anything similar... sorry if I created a monster ;)

Just amazed at how many posts it is up to in such a short amount of time :shocked-b:

Me neither. Maybe this type of thread is way overdue, lol!

Change of subject for a second: Guess where I am right now? Cortland, NY- Home of the Jets training camp! (Also where I spent the first two years in college). Maybe I will run into a few Jets while I'm here. For some reason I don't think they are going to be out grocery shopping, though.

Me neither. Maybe this type of thread is way overdue, lol!

Change of subject for a second: Guess where I am right now? Cortland, NY- Home of the Jets training camp! (Also where I spent the first two years in college). Maybe I will run into a few Jets while I'm here. For some reason I don't think they are going to be out grocery shopping, though.

I'd think not tis :)

I think I may have to start drinking tonight ... any .215 classes are hereby cancelled due to the probability of a drunk and mad teacher :mad::mad::mad::angry::mad::mad::mad:

What's wrong Matty?

Back