Party lounge

Took the car I just bought to the cops, they put a light meter on the windows. The tint is illegal on it ... WAY illegal. If I get pulled it's a 300 dollar fine and a misdemeanor charge. The tinting has to come off all the windows. :mad::mad::mad:

Did the person tell you it was legal when you bought it?

Never even discussed it. I had no clue it was illegal. A friend of mine looked at it and said "dude those windows might be illegal" so I took it to the cops to check it. Yeah, it's WAY over the legal limit.

Tint is one of those things that only a cop in a really bad mood will get you on.

It's a 300 dollar fine if they yank me. I can have it removed within 15 days but I still have to go to court and still have to pay court costs. Headed for Walmart to buy a heat gun and it's coming off this weekend.

Don't forget a good razor handle and some good razors. Removing that crap is a job I always hated.

This is a funny story I thought I'd share with you guys...

I was at WalMart buying a bag of Purina dog chow for my dog , in the check-out line when a woman behind me asked if I had a dog. Why else would I be buying dog chow, RIGHT ??? So on impulse I told her that no, I didn't have a dog, I was starting the Purina Diet again, and that I probably shouldn't, because I ended up in the hospital last time, but that I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in inten...........................sive care, with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms. I told her that it was essentially a Perfect Diet and all you do is load your pockets with Purina Nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry. The food is nutritionally complete so it works well and I was going to try it again. (I have to mention here that practically everyone in line was now enthralled with my story.) Horrified, she asked if I ended up in intensive care, because the dog food poisoned me. I told her no, I stepped off a curb to sniff a poodle's butt and a car hit me. I thought the guy behind her was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so hard. Better watch what you ask me and be prepared for my answer. I have all the time in the world to think of crazy things to say........................ now that you've read it I have to confess, I copied it from someone else.. share and make someone else smile today :)
It was just too funny!!! I had to share it!!!

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

ROFLOL!! or should I say WOFFLOL, HEHEH!!

It's a 300 dollar fine if they yank me. I can have it removed within 15 days but I still have to go to court and still have to pay court costs. Headed for Walmart to buy a heat gun and it's coming off this weekend.

Matty, I understood that the only limits to tint were the driver's and passenger's front windows and windshield, but that the rear windows were not subject to the same tint limitations. This is was further explained to me as to why you often see cars with mildly tinted front windows but basically black rear ones.

TisMyDroid said:
Me neither. Maybe this type of thread is way overdue, lol!

Change of subject for a second: Guess where I am right now? Cortland, NY- Home of the Jets training camp! (Also where I spent the first two years in college). Maybe I will run into a few Jets while I'm here. For some reason I don't think they are going to be out grocery shopping, though.

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx using Droid Forums

The Jets are here playing the Bengals tonight (Cincinnati). On that note, GO Giants!! I'm from Queens NY originally and I'm a huge Giants fan!

Xfactorx316 said:
The Jets are here playing the Bengals tonight (Cincinnati). On that note, GO Giants!! I'm from Queens NY originally and I'm a huge Giants fan!

I like the Giants. They are a great practice squad for the Eagles!

MattyP, I need a link to the post you made with the instructions for battery training.

Back