pandora

Dremmer

Reaction score
My Pandora will load the song but won't play it. Also my Radio Scanner is unable to connect.
I'm on kernal 2.6.32.9-ga42712e w30471 @ il93lnxdroid08 #1.
Installed liberty 1.5 last night along with Big DX Crystal theme. Made a backup, cleared cash and data before installing.
Any suggestions?

Steady Hawkin

Fueling The Revolution
Developer
Reaction score
My Pandora is spazing out going between pause and play.....any ideas of what's happening.its almost like its shorting out or something.

Make sure your on the correct kernel first, if you are then try an uninstall and reinstall of Pandora. If your still having issues after that let me know

My Pandora will load the song but won't play it. Also my Radio Scanner is unable to connect.
I'm on kernal 2.6.32.9-ga42712e w30471 @ il93lnxdroid08 #1.
Installed liberty 1.5 last night along with Big DX Crystal theme. Made a backup, cleared cash and data before installing.
Any suggestions?

Your on the wrong kernel bro, follow install instructions on post #19.

chefb

Reaction score
What os the correct Kernal cause mine does not match his?

snowboardpunk

Reaction score
Is anyone else having problems with pandora? it worked really great and the stream would be continuous but all of a sudden pandora doesnt stream properly and theres like long pauses between songs and sometimes i have to restart my phone.

is anyone else having these problems?

therealwayneallen

Reaction score
There are two quality settings. One is more clear, but they warn of stuttering. Regular mode isn't quite as good but hardly any stuttering. You may be set to the higher quality mode.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

molina67

Reaction score
Funny thing is when I play it on my phone it seems to play one song and go into a loop, but my wife has the same phone and it plays just fine... Not sure what to do at this point.