Rezound & Kenwood Bad Combo

SteelerFan

Reaction score
I just bought a Kenwood KDC-355U car stereo, and I have a Rezound, I pretty much only listen to Pandora,I dont have any music stored on my phone, the radio comes with a aux and a usb port, the aux works fine, it be nice if the usb worked so I could also get a charge while listening to Pandora and only use one cord.

I was using bluetooth transmitter for a while didn't like it much, I actually like the aux cord,but like I said I'm trying to get one cord to play music and charge.

Any Help Would Be Appreciated....Thanks

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Can't you use a regular micro usb to car charger instead of trying to charge via car stereo while still playing music through 3.5mm jack to aux port?

OP
SteelerFan

SteelerFan

Reaction score
The cord I'm using connects to the USB port on the radio and plugs into the charger side of the phone...when that's plugged in the radio says readin then says no device..the aux cable works fine...

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
The cord I'm using connects to the USB port on the radio and plugs into the charger side of the phone...when that's plugged in the radio says readin then says no device..the aux cable works fine...

What I mean is using 2 seperate cables since your car stereo seems like it doesn't support charging... One audio cable from 3.5mm jack to stereo aux port and a seperate micro usb car charger which plugs in to the cigarette lighter.

OP
SteelerFan

SteelerFan

Reaction score
What I mean is using 2 seperate cables since your car stereo seems like it doesn't support charging... One audio cable from 3.5mm jack to stereo aux port and a seperate micro usb car charger which plugs in to the cigarette lighter.

Yeah I can do that..and it works...was just trying to play Pandora and get a charge from one cable.