pandora

shawn schmelzer

Reaction score
:droideris:Is there anyway to stream pandora via usb cable. I have a head unit in my truck that has a usb port but it dosen't recognize the phone with pandora up and running or do i just have the option to run thru aux cable?
thanks for any help suggestions:greendroid:

Spyte

Reaction score
I have never seen any setting that would let you output via usb. I believe that aux or fm transmitter are the available options.

OP
S

shawn schmelzer

Reaction score
wasn't sure just didn't want to rip apart the dash for no reason Thanks

snowboardpunk

Reaction score
Hi I need help.... I installed liberty yesterday and I love out but pandora stopped working for me. Does it work with anyone else?

Steady Hawkin

Fueling The Revolution
Developer
Reaction score
Hi I need help.... I installed liberty yesterday and I love out but pandora stopped working for me. Does it work with anyone else?
Yea it works.....does any of your media work? If not you may be on the wrong kernel

snowboardpunk

Reaction score
I haven't tried any other media. Pandora just doesn't load and says it can't connect to server.

snowboardpunk

Reaction score
Ive tried. And it just gets stuck loading and it won't even let me press the play button but it lets me press anything else

Jessesmith888

Reaction score
Yeah wrong kernal I'm guessing. Have ya been rooted for a while and not gotten any ota updates?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

snowboardpunk

Reaction score
how do i fix a wrong kernal? i got my droid x like 2 weeks ago and rooted last night...

Jessesmith888

Reaction score
did you check for updates before you rooted? And then did you make a nandroid backup before you flashed liberty?

Jessesmith888

Reaction score
Huh. Any other media working? Did ya clear data and cache when ya flashed?