P3Droid: Some Food for Thought - Bootloaders, Rooting, Manufacturers, and Carriers

Status
Not open for further replies.

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
Google "Tiffani Thiessen now" and look at the first pic. Not saying she looks bad, but...

ClumsyNinja21

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Wtf happened to this thread?? Lmfao!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Doulandroid

Reaction score
Google "Tiffani Thiessen now" and look at the first pic. Not saying she looks bad, but...

Tiffani needs to use less detergent, or get a new dryer. Poor girls shirts are all threadbare.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just please before the thread gets closed for not staying on topic just move this bad boy over to the off-topic forum because it has breathed life back into this place big time!

Doulandroid

Reaction score
Just please before the thread gets closed for not staying on topic just move this bad boy over to the off-topic forum because it has breathed life back into this place big time!

Tiffani has a droid x running TBH ginger leak, that's what I heard. Better?

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score

Tiffani has a droid x running TBH ginger leak, that's what I heard. Better?

Geez...she's screwed. She needs to unroot...stat!

Doulandroid

Reaction score
Or grow some... wait, what do girls grow to get brave?

AlBundy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

bplewis24

Reaction score
I drove over to the Verizon store just a few hours ago. When I got there I saw two police cars with their siren lights on, and a dark sedan that may have been a government vehicle. The spot was too hot and I didn't want to chance it, so I just drove by and kept going, trying to look inconspicuous. I noticed the dark sedan tailed me for a block or two but I lost it turning into a back alley-way between two apartment complexes.

I think I'm safe for now, but I'm not going back to that store again.

Brandon

jaycemiskel

Reaction score
I drove over to the Verizon store just a few hours ago. When I got there I saw two police cars with their siren lights on, and a dark sedan that may have been a government vehicle. The spot was too hot and I didn't want to chance it, so I just drove by and kept going, trying to look inconspicuous. I noticed the dark sedan tailed me for a block or two but I lost it turning into a back alley-way between two apartment complexes.

I think I'm safe for now, but I'm not going back to that store again.

Brandon

This made me lol. I love this thread.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

ilovechi23

Reaction score
yesterday i was DOWN with verizon but today i saw this guy View attachment 30996 .. and now that i think about it .. i think its fair for verizon to track me and keep tabs on if im rooted or not....

Status
Not open for further replies.