OTA Updates Possible Before The 11th?

jscotti

Reaction score
Only 21 minutes to the next round of updates. No sign of activity on my Droid. I guess a watched Droid never updates....

Dragoro

Reaction score
30 mins till next round goes out. Time to see if us that did the manual install still get offered it, if we screwed up by doing it manualy, or if everything is fine. I imagine with 200,000 going out, at least some of us that did it manually would be on the list to send the invite out to tonight.

It sounds like if the OTA update attempts to push to your phone and it sees you already have the update, it will just bypass you and not bother you.

It would have to see the same version number.....
Its assumed the manual update is exactly the same as the released OTA update... so if you've already manually updated.. don't expect Santa to knock on your door..... you already have your present! :)

Right, but that dont mean that us that did it manually aint in for a surprise.

DroidFan

Reaction score
After 9:10 pm PST... still no update... uh? Huh? Am i missing something? :(

jscotti

Reaction score
I'm trying to ignore my Droid so maybe the update will appear.... Nothing yet at 21 after the hour....

jasonb

Reaction score
no update yet.

is it going to install while i sleep or will it wait for me to accept it and hit ok before it does anything? i don't want my phone to shut off while i'm sleeping because i use it as an alarm clock too.

vzwmandroid

Reaction score
Dang i feel left out, no update yet in homestead Florida
BTW i found out yesterday that vzw only has one cell tower in my area could that be the reason why I haven't received my ota yet?

xandor

Reaction score
No update here yet either. Going to bed to see if I have a present in the morning waiting on my droid.

vzwmandroid

Reaction score
Dang i feel left out, no update yet in homestead Florida
BTW i found out yesterday that vzw only has one cell tower in my area could that be the reason why I haven't received my ota yet?