OTA Updates Possible Before The 11th?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
This is one of the half dozen threads or so still lying around where people actually can still talk about 2.1. Don't think it's getting closed.:)

Now if they could change the title to "Didn't show up on 2/11, when will it show up?" that would be an improvement.

windstrings

Reaction score
This is one of the half dozen threads or so still lying around where people actually can still talk about 2.1. Don't think it's getting closed.:)

Now if they could change the title to "Didn't show up on 2/11, when will it show up?" that would be an improvement.

Get ready Hookbill, I"ve been following your posts and I know you've really got your feet wet with this rooting stuff.. so when and If 2.1 comes out I'm going to ask you your opinion on the best way to go.

If the OTA comes out I know all the rules change until the dust settles as it will take a while for everybody to catch up.... but we have Sholes vs BB and which Kernel to use and how to actually update, Rom verses a ready made packaged install etc.

They all have different advantages etc.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Get ready Hookbill, I"ve been following your posts and I know you've really got your feet wet with this rooting stuff.. so when and If 2.1 comes out I'm going to ask you your opinion on the best way to go.

If the OTA comes out I know all the rules change until the dust settles as it will take a while for everybody to catch up.... but we have Sholes vs BB and which Kernel to use and how to actually update, Rom verses a ready made packaged install etc.

They all have different advantages etc.

Well, keep following. Right now I'm staying with DM 1.0. I've been a little spoiled by it. I can tell you this though just in case it isn't included that people make way two big a deal about live wallpaper. Of course I have it, because I can but it isn't a big deal.;)