Ordering a Bionic on Thursday. What time to call?

Low Saturn

Reaction score
On Thursday I'll be ordering my Bionic with a lot of other people here. Generally, on launch day, what time do they start taking orders over the phone or online? In which timezone?

BlackWS6LS1

Reaction score
Just went to a store and reserved two.
One for me and one for the wife.

Last edited:

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Good questions. All I know is the Verizon kiosk at the mall I work above is getting some so I'm sure they won't be sold out on Thursday (It's a mall Kiosk after all).

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think they go on sale 3am EST or midnight PST IIRC.

tgs3838

Reaction score
I think they go on sale 3am EST or midnight PST IIRC.

I cant believe they havent announced it yet. If its gonna come out thursday morning are they gonna finally announce it tomorrow? Or will they just announce it Thursday morning when it shows up on the site? Im sure they have reason for not doing pre-orders and stuff. But for such a big phone relase it seems kinda odd.

bendystrawboy

Reaction score
I cant believe they havent announced it yet. If its gonna come out thursday morning are they gonna finally announce it tomorrow? Or will they just announce it Thursday morning when it shows up on the site? Im sure they have reason for not doing pre-orders and stuff. But for such a big phone relase it seems kinda odd.

might be a sign of low initial stock

jstwondrng

Reaction score
On Thursday I'll be ordering my Bionic with a lot of other people here. Generally, on launch day, what time do they start taking orders over the phone or online? In which timezone?

I spoke to a Verizon Wireless Manager on Saturday about the Bionic... We both agreed I didn't hear anything from him, but he took me to the side and said to get to the store around 7:30 am est (Philly Area). That store was opening an hour earlier 8am. I'm probably going to get there around 7:15. He did confirm having stock in the back.

holjes

Reaction score
Looks like i'll be doing a little online camping around 3am wednesday night. Hope i'm not staying up that late for nothing. If anyone hears anything about the online order times please let me know. :) Cant wait to get it!

m2jpilot

Reaction score
When those HP Touchpads went on clearance a couple weeks ago, I was at the store at 6 AM there were already employees there and more coming in. Don't know if you could call in that early or not though. I did my order online at 7AM and went home and waited for the store to open and picked it up
\

deek

Reaction score
It would be "NICE" if they put it on their website today, so people can order it and receive it in the mail on the release day.....
I'd go that route to guarantee I get one, but, with such little advertising of the phone, I am sure not many from my area are going bonkers for this..
Especially since 4G isn't even available in my area for another week or so.

ChuckG73

Reaction score
You can call and order it now!!!!!!!! I just did and so have a lot of people on AC.