How and where should I buy my Bionic?

therock

Reaction score
I'm going to hold out and read what the forums report. And then see if Costco will include a car or desk dock. They are good about pricing and accessories.

Reaction score
I will be buying it off contract...any guesses on the full retail guys? I also have membership to Costco and Sams Club, with the Sams Club being closer to me so that is probably where I will go. I really hope we start seeing some reviews online of this before it goes on sale, I m 95% sold but 5% of me tells me to wait and see what the SGII looks like....although I think most people agree that wont be a LTE phone.

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Have to be looking at $600+ for it off contract, going to be rough.

$299 with 2 year contract is most likely what we'll see. Hoping costco drops it to $199 after the first week.

Reaction score

$299 with 2 year contract is most likely what we'll see. Hoping costco drops it to $199 after the first week.

Not too rough though, because when I signed up with Verizon on July 5th I chose a White Iphone 4 with the sole purpose to sell when the Bionic came out. I have an offer for $450, so hopefully I ll only be throwing down a couple hundred. I messed around with the Droid 3 some more today and really enjoyed, does the D3 have the same screen as the X2? I swear the D3's looks nicer....I could just be crazy, which is a high possibility....

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score

Not too rough though, because when I signed up with Verizon on July 5th I chose a White Iphone 4 with the sole purpose to sell when the Bionic came out. I have an offer for $450, so hopefully I ll only be throwing down a couple hundred. I messed around with the Droid 3 some more today and really enjoyed, does the D3 have the same screen as the X2? I swear the D3's looks nicer....I could just be crazy, which is a high possibility....

Well since the D3 has a smaller screen, it has a large pixel density so maybe that's why it looks nicer.

Suuperflie

Reaction score

Well since the D3 has a smaller screen, it has a large pixel density so maybe that's why it looks nicer.

I don't think that's how it works. I think it's a Pixel per inch type deal, but don't quote me on that.

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score

I don't think that's how it works. I think it's a Pixel per inch type deal, but don't quote me on that.

Well it's the same thing. You're still packing more pixels in a smaller space. They both have the same resolution, the D3 just has the larger screen.

bplewis24

Reaction score

Pixel density, pixel pitch, PPI.... same thing.

Brandon