I Just Pre Ordered Thru VZ Phone Rep

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
soba1

soba1

Reaction score
I tell ya'll what call and if the say no grovel and snivle and ask to speak to a supervisor. I'm tellin ya go for it

So you have an order number?

No the rep will call me. Just get it noted on your account. Then after that just stay on their arse. But get in the system. Get in line and stay on it.
I will be calling everyother day maybe every day. Remember the squeaky wheel gets the grease.......:icon_ banana:

OP
soba1

soba1

Reaction score
N heck who knows maybe you will get lucky and get it early.....

hendrix

Reaction score
yeah, a customer service dude saying, "we will call you" is not a pre order. That is some guy writing your name and number on a sticky note and attaching it to their monitor. I guarantee you will have your order placed sooner if you call yourself on the 15th ;)

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
No need to get in line when you know your local corp manager......

OP
soba1

soba1

Reaction score
yeah, a customer service dude saying, "we will call you" is not a pre order. That is some guy writing your name and number on a sticky note and attaching it to their monitor. I guarantee you will have your order placed sooner if you call yourself on the 15th ;)

:rofl3: Hey spirit is forever young but I shall say it anyway.
You don't get old being a fool.
You think I won't be calling on the 15th.............
I'll be calling everyday.......

hatchin

Reaction score
If the rep calls you back and confirms your order then we need a name:D

mkw87

Reaction score
It is well known that Verizon agent training is pretty inconsistent and if you don't like the answer you get, you can keep calling back and someone will eventually help you. If they can't put a pre-order in the system, they can certainly take a note to order for you as soon as it is available in the system.

Alan

This is very true. I spent 4 hours on phone WHILE i was at a vzw store to get my Droid. I was eligible for smart phone early upgrade, but it was a regional promotion and i currently live 500 miles from where my # is from. Took about 15 transfers and 6 callbacks to find someone who could explain to store manager what the deal was - it was awful, if they didn't have such good coverage i would not be with them but in the NE of the USA they have by far the best coverage.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

stratjb

Reaction score
If the rep calls you back and confirms your order then we need a name:D

I got the same deal with one of my lines. The Reps name was GIGI.

She even told me that she doesn't get in on the 15th until like 9:07 so the call would be right after that.

Not exactly a pre-order though.

hatchin

Reaction score
I have tried 3 times to order the phone by using the model # MOTMB810 and I can verify that it is in stock and they can order me one. Then when they try to complete the order it their screen pauses so they place me on hold. Once they come back on the phone they say that they talked to their manager about the issue with the order and if they complete the order they will lose thier job.

OP
soba1

soba1

Reaction score
My Motivation For Calling Today?

Was with all the hype surrounding people getting theirs early.
Hey VZ just might pull a big boner and send me one early.

MikeVagg

Reaction score
Now I worried, I called to see if I could use my wifes upgrade, they said yes, and said they would call me on the 14th, at 9 p.m. eastern, and would ship overnight for delivery on the 16 th.

DebsX

Reaction score
I just called to see if I could pre-order, and I know two of the sales reps, and they both told me that they are not able to do pre-orders at this time (which is a polite way of saying NO)... Its only a week away, I can wait, overly anxious, but I can wait... lol.
dancedroiddancedroiddancedroid

Status
Not open for further replies.