I Just Pre Ordered Thru VZ Phone Rep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3
WAY more than Triple my friend

Better retake basic grade school math, bro ;)

App Store - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (225k as of June for Apple)

https://supportforums.motorola.com/thread/30355 (70k as of June for Android)

225,000 / 70,000 = 3.21. The Apple App Store has just over 3 times as many apps as Android's. It's also a crappy place that devs don't want to program for because of all the restrictions that Nazi-esque Apple imposes. Android is the future if Apple doesn't change. (and I hope they don't change, they would have died a decade ago had Microsoft not given them that gigantic cash infusion because of all the antitrust trouble, which mysteriously has not come up with Apple, though it should)

Cuz97

Reaction score
WAY more than Triple my friend

Better retake basic grade school math, bro ;)

App Store - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (225k as of June for Apple)

https://supportforums.motorola.com/thread/30355 (70k as of June for Android)

225,000 / 70,000 = 3.21. The Apple App Store has just over 3 times as many apps as Android's. It's also a crappy place that devs don't want to program for because of all the restrictions that Nazi-esque Apple imposes. Android is the future if Apple doesn't change. (and I hope they don't change, they would have died a decade ago had Microsoft not given them that gigantic cash infusion because of all the antitrust trouble, which mysteriously has not come up with Apple, though it should)

To me 15,000 is alot. Imagine if that was money. Oh it's $15k bucks ... it's not that much.

Oh yah and android market will catch up in NO time u ***** while ALL the Devs for the i-products just stop and wait for Android apps to catch up ryte?. Basic math?

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3
To me 15,000 is alot. Imagine if that was money. Oh it's $15k bucks ... it's not that much.

Oh yah and android market will catch up in NO time u ****** while ALL the Devs for the i-products just stop and wait for Android apps to catch up ryte?. Basic math?\

Of course it will catch up, but that's irrelevant. You said it has way more than 3x as many apps, and that's simply not true. 15,000 out of 225,000 is not "way more", it's a "little more". It's like 7% of the total. Perhaps a basic English class with that basic math class would be of use.

Cuz97

Reaction score

Oh yah and android market will catch up in NO time u *****. Basic math? \

Of course it will catch up, but that's irrelevant. You said it has way more than 3x as many apps, and that's simply not true. 15,000 out of 225,000 is not "way more", it's a "little more". It's like 7% of the total. Perhaps a basic English class with that basic math class would be of use.
ya ya, when Android gets to 225k apps Apples gonna be at ... say 226k??? catch up? really???

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3

Oh yah and android market will catch up in NO time u asshat. Basic math? go blow ur mom

ya ya, when Android gets to 225k apps Apples gonna be at ... say 226k??? catch up? really???

If you believe Apple is so infallible, leave this forum and go to the Apple forums :)

Android is going to continue growing at an exponential rate for quite a while, and it will grow to be larger than iOS. Just wait and see. You also obviously don't understand why many developers strongly dislike making apps for the Apple App Store. Not allowed to use Flash, your app may be denied on a whim, restrictive programming language to make all your stuff in to ensure Apple maintains their stranglehold on all incoming apps, etc. Of course the Apple App store won't have 226,000 apps when Android reaches 225,000; but that 3.21 times as many apps number will be shrinking as we go forward, I guarantee that.

Cuz97

Reaction score
Dude, I never owned any thing Apple EVER until a few weeks ago I bought my son a used Shuffle for $10 bucks. Eff Apple, I was so stoked when we found out that verizon turned down the iphone a couple years back.

I give up, I'm not on the forums to argue with a **********. Wast time

U win yada yada

Seven71ne

Reaction score
Dang... i can cut the hostility with a knife!!!

But in all seriousness, when apple came out with the iphone, they were 5 years ahead of anyone in the smart phone business. 5 or so years go by, the iphone is just another phone. Ill admit, i love my ipod touch, but i have never, nor will i ever buy a single damn thing from itunes. They can tell me a price of a song, but they have no right to tell me what to do with that song, and if they really wanna make it where you cant share it on other devices, then screw it, id rather just use the DROID X as a mp3 player. Apple needs to go back to kindergarten and learn to share nicely.

Seven

Status
Not open for further replies.