Ordered my TB last night

OP
Droid592

Droid592

Reaction score
Looks like I'm gonna have to start studying adb there's no fun in taking the easy way lol, BTW off topic but didn't wanna post again I took my TB off the charger at 6am and its now 4:30 pm but using is heavy texting Facebook calls the whole nine yards and it still have plenty of juice left I don't think my TB will meet with the charger till 8 or 9, I think that's pretty damn good very pleased!

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Are you in an area with 4G? My battery lasted that long until I got 4G in my area.

I was this morning for a little way but none where I live

HTC Thunderbolt Using Droid Forums

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
I've been on battery for 12+ hours and I was on 4G for most of that time.

sent from my bolt

OP
Droid592

Droid592

Reaction score
That's good I think some people make it sound worse then it really is

polish23

Reaction score

I can honestly day mine can easily make it 12 hours but I good around and listen to music all day long at my desk so I drain my battery quite quickly depending on how busy our slow I am at work lol but people do tend to over exaggerate the battery life on this phone especially once you root this phone it's even better!

OP
Droid592

Droid592

Reaction score

I can honestly day mine can easily make it 12 hours but I good around and listen to music all day long at my desk so I drain my battery quite quickly depending on how busy our slow I am at work lol but people do tend to over exaggerate the battery life on this phone especially once you root this phone it's even better!

I want to root but then again no themes are really eye catching to me unless im missing them but doesnt seem like right now there is many, another thing was i wanted to run GB but then was reading about the bricking issues so im not to sure think i might wait to see if this update pushes at the end of the month

polish23

Reaction score

I want to root but then again no themes are really eye catching to me unless im missing them but doesnt seem like right now there is many, another thing was i wanted to run GB but then was reading about the bricking issues so im not to sure think i might wait to see if this update pushes at the end of the month[/QUOTE

I can definitely age with you about the gb bricking issue almost bricked my tb so currently I am just running das bamf remix 1.8 and everything runs a lot smoother....I guess it's just personal preference when out comes down to it

stonecaster

Reaction score
Just ordered mine a few minutes ago from Verizon with free overnight shipping. Should be tomorow also ordered the Seidio Convert Extended combo pack and the 3200 ma super extended battery which should be here on friday! Im looking forward to getting all my new toys.

OP
Droid592

Droid592

Reaction score

I want to root but then again no themes are really eye catching to me unless im missing them but doesnt seem like right now there is many, another thing was i wanted to run GB but then was reading about the bricking issues so im not to sure think i might wait to see if this update pushes at the end of the month[/QUOTE

I can definitely age with you about the gb bricking issue almost bricked my tb so currently I am just running das bamf remix 1.8 and everything runs a lot smoother....I guess it's just personal preference when out comes down to it

Care to share links, i was rooted last night and decided to unroot because i felt uneasy about the rom and radios then again i want full control of my phone, im still tossing back and forth between waiting for the OTA to come out if it drops when everyones saying it will.

Just ordered mine a few minutes ago from Verizon with free overnight shipping. Should be tomorow also ordered the Seidio Convert Extended combo pack and the 3200 ma super extended battery which should be here on friday! Im looking forward to getting all my new toys.
Welcome to the family this phone is awesome even straight out of the box you will have fun with it, i havent been able to set mine down even when it was charging lol

polish23

Reaction score

Care to share links, i was rooted last night and decided to unroot because i felt uneasy about the rom and radios then again i want full control of my phone, im still tossing back and forth between waiting for the OTA to come out if it drops when everyones saying it will.

Welcome to the family this phone is awesome even straight out of the box you will have fun with it, i havent been able to set mine down even when it was charging lol
Same here, I have been addicted to this phone since the first day I got it, and I especially love having the mobile hotspot for free right now...