Decided on the TB

ConqSoft

Reaction score
Lol... redesigned, improved and still will have a locked bootloader. I will keep my Bolt over the Bionic for sure.

Now the Vigor is a different story ... Not only does it have better specs but it wont have an encrypted bootloader.

Believe it or not the majority of people don't care about rooting or ROMs.

Klaista2k

Reaction score
I would have waited. You still have 2 weeks to see if you can stand the battery life on this bad boy. It stinks, for sure, but I find it bare able.

Love Moto Blur, or hate it, the Bionic tops the TB. It has an HDMI output and dual core, and with a bigger battery it will have ore sensible battery life and maybe you can leave it on 4g all day without sweating it out. There is the Vigor coming out, which ought to be sweet. Also, the iPhone 4s/5 is coming out this month. The only thing I am disappointed that I didn't wait for was whatever Galaxy S phone that Samsung puts out for Verizon. I liked the Charge, and would have bought it if it wasn't so terribly speced. The display was great, and supposedly the battery life is improved too. If the rumors are true, the October phone from Samsung will be the Galaxy Prime, with Ice Cream Sandwich. We'll see.

But if youre set on the TB, then congrats, and welcome to the family! There are plenty of ROMs to flash, so get rooted and flash away!

I disagree on the Bionic.

The dual cure doesn't really have a point - what type of applications can even benefit from it?

As far as the HDMI out (you can purchase a micro to HDMI for the TBOLT)

And as far as the battery goes just get an extended and you'll be fine.

Finally the Thunderbolt runs on sense which is superior.... and has a kickstand which is actually nice for a lot of things.

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I disagree on the Bionic.

The dual cure doesn't really have a point - what type of applications can even benefit from it?

As far as the HDMI out (you can purchase a micro to HDMI for the TBOLT)

And as far as the battery goes just get an extended and you'll be fine.

Finally the Thunderbolt runs on sense which is superior.... and has a kickstand which is actually nice for a lot of things.

Agreed

This thread has been Thunder struck!!