Ordered my Droid at 12:01 this morning!

checker555

Reaction score
Today is my new every 2 upgrade, and since it saved me an additional $100, I made myself wait to order my new Droid. It was tough to wait, though.

I'm coming from a 2 year old MOTOKRZR (!), so this is a big leap for me. I'd been waiting and waiting for Verizon to get an iPhone, but after poring over these forums for the last 2 weeks, I'm actually more excited about the Droid.

I've gone ahead and synced my outlook calendar with google, and I imported my outlook contacts and cleaned them up, so I can't wait to get it and turn it on. Last week, I ordered the car dock and the other dock.

I'm a little eager. My husband will be coming back from Iraq, and he said he just hadn't found any souvenir I'd just love, but he knew I'd love the Droid so it's my Iraq souvenir. I'm the tech geek in the family. He is happy with whatever flip phone Verizon is giving out free, the Luddite.

BillTheCat

Reaction score
Wow, are you ever in for a culture shock! BIG change coming from a NOkia 33-whatever to a Droid. You're gonna enjoy this. A LOT.

Welcome to the forums, and here's to your husband's safe return from the sandbox!

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
:icon_ banana: Welcome "checker555" to DroidForums :icon_ banana:
As a techie type, you are going to love the Droid !!! It's Great to have you on the Forums. If you don't find everything you need on here, just ask, someone is bound to have an answer for you. Visit the FAQ section, and put the search feature of the forums to work for you too. :icon_ devil: