One HOT Droid X story "read"

huskur

Reaction score
OK. I am at a new years parade. Its a relatively small parade put on by our small town and a few neighboring towns. So here is the story:

Me and my son sit down on the curb to watch the parade. Keep in mind that i live in the northeast and its very cold out, somewhere in the upper 20's. About 10 minutes before the parade starts two girls sit down beside us. I say "girls" but they were young women. If i had to guess i would say mid 20's in age. The one sitting right next to me pulls out her droid X. She just received a text message. She is wearing gloves and the touch screen is not friendly at all to gloves, so i wanted to see how she would answer. She NEVER removes her gloves. She used her tongue to open the message. OK....this is clever, i would have never thought of that.....Then the unbelievable happened. I saw her looking at the phone with her tongue still on the screen. This is weird because i am thinking she is getting something off the screen. She wasn't. SHE WAS FRIGGIN TEXTING USING SWYPE!!! With her tongue!!!! Now thats TALENT!!! (Did i mention she was HOT?!) I missed half of the parade watching her text :) Her husband or boyfriend is VERY lucky

montlyfool

Reaction score
I know that in extreme cold weather, or any weather where you need to wear gloves, the screen will not respond. I believe there is a pair of gloves made that have some sort of sensor in the finger tips to allow you to continue using the phone.
With the Android phone, my wife does not like it because on her phone, she can use a stylus or fingernail. On my phone, it has to be touched by the skin.

I would try it with my tongue, but since I am not a hot chick, I am sure the reaction would be a lot different :)

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
God, that's awesome. I want pictures.

jlbarnes2

Reaction score
OK. I am at a new years parade. Its a relatively small parade put on by our small town and a few neighboring towns. So here is the story:

Me and my son sit down on the curb to watch the parade. Keep in mind that i live in the northeast and its very cold out, somewhere in the upper 20's. About 10 minutes before the parade starts two girls sit down beside us. I say "girls" but they were young women. If i had to guess i would say mid 20's in age. The one sitting right next to me pulls out her droid X. She just received a text message. She is wearing gloves and the touch screen is not friendly at all to gloves, so i wanted to see how she would answer. She NEVER removes her gloves. She used her tongue to open the message. OK....this is clever, i would have never thought of that.....Then the unbelievable happened. I saw her looking at the phone with her tongue still on the screen. This is weird because i am thinking she is getting something off the screen. She wasn't. SHE WAS FRIGGIN TEXTING USING SWYPE!!! With her tongue!!!! Now thats TALENT!!! (Did i mention she was HOT?!) I missed half of the parade watching her text :) Her husband or boyfriend is VERY lucky
When it is that cold you do not want to put your tongue on anything if you do not want to stick to it. She mithe not be so hot with a droid X stuck to her tongue.

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
Ah yes, when all else fails, tongue swype. That's great!

//Tap'd on CM8's DX w/DF app\\

B

bthomp21

yeah my wife bought some gloves that have some stuff on the fingertips to allow texting.

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

ipawd1

Reaction score
North Face E-Tip Gloves work on touchscreens.

$40.00 your local ski shop.

z96Cobra

Reaction score
I've used my nose to unlock my phone and then dial a direct dial shortcut on my homescreen. I even had to swipe 2 screens over to get to my direct dials. It was too cold to take my gloves off. I'm not putting my tongue on my screen!