Ok so V 1.0 is out - What do you want to see in DROID V 2

Donkey Hodie

Reaction score
If I would change one thing, I'd not have the top row of the KB so close to the top-half of the phone. This makes it difficult to hit the keys on the top row when typing.

- Mega

Agreed. Especially if you have the phone in a case and big thumbs! A small amount of space would make a big difference in usability.

Stormy Knight

Reaction score
V.2

The keyboard is horrible. I can't hit the keys I want without hitting other keys as well. Definitely needs a dedicated numeric row. I'd also like a trackball like the G1 has versus the control pad. Would save some space to help spread out the keys more.

Add a faster CPU and at least double the internal RAM. If the screen was a little bigger, it wouldn't hurt my feelings.

yearn

Reaction score
I'm happy with the current display. I'd like one with the following:

• No physical keyboard
  • Android 2.0
  • Faster processor
  • Landscape mode available on all screens.

I don't expect to replace mine for a while so it'll be interesting to see how they evolve and what's available a year from now.

I totally agree! I would like to see all of these things myself

Natolx

Reaction score
no physical keyboard... you guys are nuts. No physical keyboard may make the phone smaller but it cuts out a huge chunk of a phone's flexibility

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
no physical keyboard... you guys are nuts...

I got this phone primarily due to having a physical keyboard. I'd say it was 50% of my decision. ;)

- Mega
I did as well. I thought how cool is it to have a keyboard as an option. I do not want any iteration of the Droid following this one to NOT have a keyboard. Pure touchscreens are not for me.

It's like having a nitrous kit on your daily driver...you don't have to use it but it's a damn good feeling to know it's there if you ever want to use it.

Options are great.....