Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
What Do You Want to See On The Bionic?

As it stands, no one is really quite sure what the Droid Bionic is going to be. It might have a Tegra 2, it might not. It might have a 4.3-inch display, it might have a 4.5-inch one. It might have a 3D version of MotoBlur, it might not. It’s certainly a mysterious device but we have to say, it’s still an extremely exciting one, especially because it’s the most compelling 4G LTE device to date.
So what are you hoping for? Do you want a 4.3-inch version with a Tegra 2? How about an dual-core OMAP processor instead of the Tegra 2? How about a Droid Bionic with a 4.5 inch screen? Do you want smaller? I think there is at least one thing that we can all agree on though:
Whatever it is that Motorola is cooking up, we want it to get announced sooner rather than later.

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
I want a kickstand but i think that kickstand devices are owned by htc cause they seem like the only ones who put kickstands on they phone. I hope it has 4'5 inch screen. And possibly unlocked bootloader?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Reaction score
I personally dont care the specifics anymore.... i just want it. We all know its a beast regardless. This whole secrecy thing sucks. You want people to hold off for your device? Confirm the specs and watch people dr00l

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
I personally dont care the specifics anymore.... i just want it. We all know its a beast regardless. This whole secrecy thing sucks. You want people to hold off for your device? Confirm the specs and watch people dr00l

Since its going its third revision maybe moto and vzw don't want to talk about it until they feel they have the final build and is comfortable with the product. I think they want the same if not more hype then the droid x had upon its release. It will be real dissapointing if its released and people get hands on with the device and the device is nothing more then a revamped droid x2 with 4g or something. Hopefully this phone will be what the hype is leading us to believe it will be and thats a beast of a device :)

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I would like to see my hands on the Bionic :D

Enter

Reaction score
No Blur, unlocked bootloader, no bloatware. Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of people who enjoy Blur, but if you want to sell more units then make the device completely open. When we order the device, give us the option of having Blur and having bloatware.

mike02vr6

Reaction score
no bloatware, unlocked bootloader (not a deal breaker though) 4.5in screen would be nice. Unlimited 4G would be nice too. Oh yeah and my fingerprints from me actually owning one.

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
No Blur, unlocked bootloader, no bloatware. Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of people who enjoy Blur, but if you want to sell more units then make the device completely open. When we order the device, give us the option of having Blur and having bloatware.

Its probably going to have bloatware if the device is locked people will still buy it people been waiting for this phone

Al Neri

Reaction score
I played around with my Mom's thunderbolt (loaded with bloat) and it was still 100X faster and smoother than my og droid.

I just hope it gets released soon. Upgrade in Oct and this has my name all over it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I wanna see poor preach judo chop his bb storm into inexistence. Hes earned it with all the bionic info he posts on the forum. ;)

nri786tahira

Reaction score
We were originally going to call her "the six million dollar woman", but that just made her sound like a prostitute.dancedroid

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Kickstand . Yea I found out last year it is a nice thing. Trying to watch college football laying in the bed was interesting, propping the phone up hoping it doesnt fall or slide...I might keep Netflix too so this would come in handy days I'm out n about.

OMAP 4.

Kinda hope it isnt 4.5", but I can deal with it if I like the phone. Thats probably the max I will go. Had my Droid X1 since it launched so 4.3" is fine. 4.0" is the lowest I will go now.

To stop all the fighting,lol... the qHD thats on the EVO 3D and Sensation. Like what I see from Super Amoled + tho.

Hope the HDMI is not handicapped like the Atrix. You have to root to do mirroring, which is crazy. Unless thats changed for the Atrix.

Bootloader can be unlocked like the Atrix. Folks that havent been following, yes its true. Moto did it a lil earlier than they said they would. Well the unlock was leaked so it isnt official yet.

I think thats it...

I would like to see my hands on the Bionic :D

You win...lol

I want a kickstand but i think that kickstand devices are owned by htc cause they seem like the only ones who put kickstands on they phone. I hope it has 4'5 inch screen. And possibly unlocked bootloader?

The Motorola Photon has one. Its a lil different too cuz when you flip it out it automatically rotates the screen. A Smart Kickstand, lol.

Last edited: