Official Team D1-MIUI-10.22-V5.X Release

Anyone find a workaround for the Groups in Contacts? I can delete the groups I created but I can't delete or add contacts to the built in groups.

Overall this ROM is pretty sweet and I'm amazed at how fast development is moving.

Thanks

you can add a group yourself and name it whatever you want. You wont be able to delete the default ones though. You can however create one called Friend (w/o the s, so you know which is which)..same for coworker...and maybe Familia or something..hell Idk.

Then your contacts will show up allowing you to add them to the group you created.

i just replaced contacts, contactsprovider, and contactsyn apk from v4 to v5 and groups and everything else is working with contacts and groups...it also didnt break anything so far as im aware

I just spent the last half hour or so browsing MIUI.com and most of the problems found in this thread are also in their forum. I found 2 that are apparently to be corrected in the next update...groups not syncing, and soft reboot when adding 2nd gmail account. Rom Manager was also mentioned. I didn't see anything about FB but I didn't go too deep into the forum. Pretty hard to read the translated Chinese.

Does anyone think this second gmail account issue is related to a corrupted sd card? Perhaps that is why only some of us have the problem.

I dont think its related to an SD card, but dont take my word for it.

I was able to add a second Gmail account w/o getting a force close.

Do you know if the sd-ext part of your sd card is able to be wiped?

I am having an issue with anything downloading from the market. Titanium backup is trying to update and it wont. Tried downloading My Market from droidski.com, getting "The application Google Services Framework (process com.google.process.gapps) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again."

I came from Lithium Mod, wiped clean, loaded rom, let it boot, loaded Slayhers 1.25 v1.6 Kernel, let it boot, and loaded Jrizzill's update.

Is anyone else having a market issue?

EDIT: i cant send a text either.

Last edited:

Clockwork Recovery/ Partitions menu/ format sd-ext

This is exactly what I can't do. This choice in recovery gives me an error message. I think the whole sd card needs to be formatted.

I'm afraid if I do the whole card format that I might make a mistake.

Does anyone think this second gmail account issue is related to a corrupted sd card? Perhaps that is why only some of us have the problem.

You know, I think I will try this before I go to bed tonight, so far I think myself and one other are the only ones having these issues, I think we have both tried every combo of ways to install this rom and none have worked.

I am just going to pull the card after initial flash / boot. I have only a 8gb in my droid, I have a 4gb laying around if the phone wont boot nakked.

EDIT - Flashing 10.22 v5 with a different SD card fully formatted and the .zip the only thing on it. After installation tried to add a account again and got the same soft reboot.

Pulled the SD and booted without, same problem when adding a 2nd account.

However I have found a roundabout solution,

Settings / Personal / Accounts & sync / Add account works

Last edited:

Clockwork Recovery/ Partitions menu/ format sd-ext

This is exactly what I can't do. This choice in recovery gives me an error message. I think the whole sd card needs to be formatted.

I'm afraid if I do the whole card format that I might make a mistake.

If you haven't partitioned your SD card you will get the error. If you want the partition you have to wipe you entire SD card. I did my partition through Rom Manager. I don't think this is your problem. If you read my previous post, this issue belongs to MIUI and will be fixed in this weeks update.

Back