Official "Survivors of the Great G-Nex Debacle of 2011" Thead

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's funny how you can put "official" in front of any thread and suddenly it seems sooo much more important.

This thread has been created as a place for those who helped burn over 6000 posts in http://www.droidforums.net/forum/ga...icial-df-galaxy-nexus-pre-release-thread.html to continue the non-sense and off-on-off-topicness that helped us survive the torture that Verizon dished out.

Just like the temporary Off-Topic Pre-Release Thread, this thread is meant to be Off-Topic which means any post is on-topic! (Did "topic" just become one of those weird words that doesn't sound like a really word any more because you just read it so many times?)

Anyway... this thread may thrive or it may be a flaming failure (but no one will know because I will just delete it to hide my shame) so go an have fun!!

Last edited:

shaggykid

Reaction score
To stay on topic... bubkis!

Sent from your mom's house using my Galaxy Nexus... is what my signature would say if I could save the money to buy a Galaxy Nexus.

GoBears

Reaction score
Sweet! We need a nonsense thread. It really helped pass the time during the release wait lol.

OP
Trusstopher

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
To stay on topic... bubkis!

Sent from your mom's house using my Galaxy Nexus... is what my signature would say if I could save the money to buy a Galaxy Nexus.

Way to stay on-off-topic!

shaggykid

Reaction score
So what's the next release that will un-doubtely have us in tears as we await its great arrival. Only to he disappointed time and time again

shaggykid

Reaction score
Also I say we go for a goal of 10k posts. We reached 6.5k on the other one so lets top it.

OP
Trusstopher

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
So what's the next release that will un-doubtely have us in tears as we await its great arrival. Only to he disappointed time and time again

At first I doubted that VZW would have another Nexus, but I have a feeling that after the see the numbers on this device, they very well may reconsider that.

Panther1911

Reaction score
So I know alot of you guys received cases before you got the phone. Know that you have the phone to put in the case, what do you think? I ordered a Otterbox Commuter Series last night. I also bought a invisible shield from best buy last night but not sure if I want to use it? What, if any, screen protector are you guys using?

Snow02

Reaction score
So I know alot of you guys received cases before you got the phone. Know that you have the phone to put in the case, what do you think? I ordered a Otterbox Commuter Series last night. I also bought a invisible shield from best buy last night but not sure if I want to use it? What, if any, screen protector are you guys using?

I despise screen protectors. I haven't used one in a couple years.