"Official" Beautiful Widgets Skinning Thread

stangdroid

Reaction score
upzip those files.... it should be in /sdcard/data/beautifulwidgets/skins/.... folders

Beautiful widget clocks

I tried putting each of these in my bw folder like others before but they didn't show up in my skins list. Are these a different type of zip file? I went into the file, found the red file and the blue file, and put each into the skins folder. And they are not there, any suggestions?

tried that and still not showing up. I usually just copy the file from within and paste to the skins folder. Didn't work this time, I am using astro for this.

Reaction score
Hmmm weird, anyway the easiest way is to unzip using win ace, win zip, etc. Then just copy & paste to the folder.

upzip those files.... it should be in /sdcard/data/beautifulwidgets/skins/.... folders

I tried putting each of these in my bw folder like others before but they didn't show up in my skins list. Are these a different type of zip file? I went into the file, found the red file and the blue file, and put each into the skins folder. And they are not there, any suggestions?

tried that and still not showing up. I usually just copy the file from within and paste to the skins folder. Didn't work this time, I am using astro for this.

Reaction score
Sorry if this has been asked already, but I'm not reading through 127 pages of posts. Has anyone gotten this to play nice with ADW on a 5x5 Homescreen? The skins and clocks refuse to line up properly in a 5x5.

HolyGrail

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sorry if this has been asked already, but I'm not reading through 127 pages of posts. Has anyone gotten this to play nice with ADW on a 5x5 Homescreen? The skins and clocks refuse to line up properly in a 5x5.

As far as I know, there isn't a solution to this yet.

2 weeks until cast off. Yay!

seang

Reaction score
happens with LP also

cap2010070806248508603.jpg

jazzman

Reaction score
Having a little trouble with Beautiful Widgets. I have it installed but when I do the long press on my home screen and choose to add Widgets, Beautiful Widgets doesn't show up as an option. I had them earlier, but then was playing around and got an FC. Now they won't show up for me. Anybody know how I get them back?

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
New skin I made for the theme I am working on.
4a8d685c.jpg

Last edited: