Not the Slightest Clue...

jwhite.pua

Reaction score
I recently rooted my droid with easy root. I had root access and the application told me to reboot, thats when i rebooted and flashed sp recovery. One flashed, i used the update.zip method to install Jrummy's Lithium mod. Once installed, i powered my droid on and it went to the droid eye and then looped and went back to the droid logo and then back to the eye. To top that off, once i turned off the phone to get to recovery mode, sp recovery was gone and all that was left was the regular non root recovery with no choice to back up or restore! So i tried all the options, wipe data, wipe cache, and clear baseband data, and still my phone is stuck in a boot loop!! What shall i do!!:icon_eek: Not to mention i WAS on stock 2.2!

Last edited:

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Don't worry you're fine. I've seen nothing but problems with easy root since it came out.

This is what you should do, Follow this link:

SBF to root and to unroot

Do box option 1 then option 5, reboot, skip google sign in, then do box option 2, then you can put on any custom Rom to gain root.

Btw, RSD is installed on PC not phone.

Post back with results

OP
J

jwhite.pua

Reaction score
Sbf

Hey thanks for the fast responses but the reason i had to resort to easy root was because i am running a mac ppc which RSD lite does not support! And i cant get use a virtual emulator either :( i'm freaking out

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hey thanks for the fast responses but the reason i had to resort to easy root was because i am running a mac ppc which RSD lite does not support! And i cant get use a virtual emulator either :( i'm freaking out

AHHH, well I'm not quite sure, need some one with a mac to chime in.

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
You can look for a nonrooted ese81 update.zip. there's a link here somewhere you should be able to load that through stock recovery.

$.02, spend it as you please.