RM Manager Not Working Correctly

alexlreilly

Reaction score
This is my situation...
1. I am rooted using CyanogenMod.
2. I would like to go back to stock to see how the new update is on my droid.
3. I tried to flash using SP Recovery (DM updater) but that was not working.
4. Since that didn't work I flashed SP Recovery using Rom Manager. I was able to flash into SP Recovery.
5. I then tried to go back into DM updater. I was thinking that since I flashed into SP Recovery it might work now. I didn't.
6. I then went back to Rom Manager.
7. I tried to download the stock images using Rom Manager, but the download only took at most 5 seconds. I thought it just went quick on my wifi so I rebooted and the installation was aborted. It said the download was bad.
- i have tried to download multiple times but it keeps taking at most 4 seconds and not working.

Any ideas?

P.S.
I am trying to go back to the 2.0.1 stock so I can be unrooted for the 2.1 update.

hbah427

Reaction score
If you're still having trouble, follow these steps:

1. Download the 2.0.1 stock image from MegaUpload here: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

2. Rename to update.zip and put it on your SD Card using the "Enable USB Mass Storage Mode" link in SPRecovery.

3. Click Install in SPRecovery, then click "Allow update.zip Installation"

4. Click "Install update.zip" and when it's done, you will be back to stock 2.0.1!

brando56894

Reaction score
If that doesnt work, heres a surefire way to get it back to completely stock: Unroot/Unbrick Your Phone Using SBF

Heres an archive I just uploaded for another guy. It contains the stuff from the first link (RSDlite, 2.0.1 SBF, 32 bit windows drivers) in one archive as opposed to downloading three separate archives and have to wait to download them. I'd still recommend reading the first link though.