Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
At this point any updates should be pushed to your phone automatically. You can check to see if there's one waiting for you by getting into Settings> About Phone> and check for updates there.

Don't know how well that will work, but it's what I have. :) Glad to hear it went well.

janice45

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy s6
Do you have to do a cashe wipe after a sbf flash ?

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
No. The sbf overwrites everything it needs. If you have a preexisting issue and flash a recovery-only sbf you will still need to fix said issue.

Droid. The first Droid. The best Droid. My Droid. And boy do I hate stock.

valk_17

Reaction score
Had a similar issue trying rom manager for the first time. Had sprecovery, used rom manager to flash clockwork, recovery hangs at the white motorola M indefinitely. Tried repeatedly flashing clockwork, with success indicated by rom manager each time, tried with "erase recovery" option checked and unchecked, tried flashing alternate(sprecovery) and older versions of clockwork with error messages every time. Tried RSDLite, got to the re-enumerating phone message and hung up until an eventual error message. Got stuck in bootloader until battery pull. RSDLite version is 4.6, tried updating in-program and it says 4.6 is the most recent version. Any help would be appreciated, my phone functions as a phone fine but I cant do anything to it and its frustrating :)

valk_17

Reaction score
okay found a post on another forum that mentioned RSDLite having issues with USB 1, so borrowed my moms laptop. Everything worked great first time, even though it was running windows 7. Time to get a new computer, I guess :). Now running RZRecovery and loving it, so much easier and faster to use than SPR when you want to be able to compare various rom/kernel combinations.

BTW, thank you furbearingmammal for sharing your knowledge so freely. Even though you've never directly helped me, there are lots of questions I never had to ask due to finding your answers to similar ones by other users.